Chapter 43 - 45

Chapter 43 [Asking for Zhizhi]

Tang Tianlan said, "He...forget it, let's go and have a look first. If he's not happy, we'll find someone else."

Tang Ming didn't know why, but he still agreed.

Opening the door, he looked at the familiar scenery outside the door, "Tianlan, how long have we not been out? I feel like a century has passed."

Tang Tianlan had a smile on his face, "When the time comes, we will go out for a walk. Anyway, we won’t leave until the afternoon of the 27th.” Standing at the gate, Tang Ming finally felt a little free, “Let’s go find the person you mentioned first, and then we’ll check out other places later. It’s over now. After the New Year, the city should be lively. "

"We will find a place to eat outside later... How about a buffet? Then the boss will be shocked

!"

Tang Tianlan smiled and said nothing . The fact that their appetite has returned to the previous level, so even if they go to eat, it is unlikely to scare the boss, but as long as he is happy,

"Let's go, but I'm not sure he will help us ." Puppies, actually...if possible, we can find a breeder who specializes in taking care of pet dogs to stay in our villa for two days. Tang Ming said, "

That's right. Bi Jing's villa is equipped with surveillance cameras. If he does something he shouldn't do, it will definitely be recorded. The gain outweighs the loss. But Tianlan...who is the person you are talking about?"

Tang Tianlan paused slightly, "Do you still remember the two families who came to trouble me before? "

Tang Ming thought about it and asked, "Are you talking about your eldest uncle and second uncle's family? " Could it be someone from their family? "When he thought of those people, he felt that there were really many weird things in the world. Is it really okay to ask such people to come back and take care of the little ones? Don't just feed them to death in two days.

Tang Tianlan, "No. Among those who came that day was... an illegitimate son of my uncle, and also his eldest son. He was born to a woman who was sold outside before marrying his wife. It was just because that woman had a bad status. So my uncle disowned her and her children, and finally married his current wife. "

And because the eldest uncle and the second uncle's wives are sisters, the two families got married on the same day. It was very festive. It was very eye-catching here at that time, and almost everyone in the city knew about it." "

Because the Tang family and the Zhou family were both big families in the city back then, the wedding of the two brothers and the two sisters was very grand, but... no one expected that not long after they got married, the business of the two families began to decline. Downhill road. Many years later, the Tang family and the Zhou family actually went bankrupt.

At that time, many people who knew about it said that maybe the Tang family was dragged down by the Zhou family, and some said that the Zhou family was dragged down by the Tang family. In short, the fact is that there are two families. They came to Taiwan one after another.

However, after being bankrupt, they still had a lot of property left behind, but... most of the Zhou family's property was given to their sons, and the two married daughters didn't get much at all

. All the money at home was taken away by these two brothers.

Because Tang Tianlan was still in the army at the time, he was ignored by them, and even here he probably wouldn't get much money, because he is now an orphan and his parents are very close to him. He disappeared when he was young. He was raised by his grandfather. When he grew up, he joined the army and would not come home