Chapter 70 - 71

Chapter 70

Tang Ming asked, "Is it in the news or on TV? Or in a video taken by netizens on the Internet?"

Qian Duobei said, "It seems to be news!"

"Yes, if it is news, we can check it online and take a walk. , come and see with me, who is this person? If I don’t find out, I will always feel itchy in my heart!"

As a result, the two of them really went inside to find out who this Liu Yongming was.

Fortunately, he just said his name when he introduced himself. Otherwise, if they search online now, they might only search for very fat celebrities, celebrities as fat as fat pigs, etc. Fortunately, he has a name.

Yeah, that's right, it's good to have a name.

Enter Liu Yongming and click search.

Soon a series of reports about Liu Yongming were listed in detail one by one.

If you don’t check it, you won’t be surprised if you check it. Both Tang Ming and Qian Duobei were shocked!

Chanduobei jumped up suddenly.

"I remember who this person is!"

"It's him! That's right, that's the person!"

"My parents often told me when I was a child, my mother's little sister is from the Zhang family, named Zhang Yunling. She is still a beautiful woman, but she married such a stupid pig."

"After that, she had a beautiful daughter. It is said that this fat pig took advantage of the fact that his family was kind to the Zhang family, so he asked them to treat Zhang Yunling. When his daughter married him, Liu Yongming was actually pretty good-looking at the time.

"He was just a little short, not very fat, but he looked a little strong."

"The Zhang family was not as big as it is now, and Liu Yongming's family was not as big as it is now." Super rich! The richest man in the province, don’t you think he is very rich?”

“In addition, Zhang Yunling’s eldest brother was betrayed by his subordinates and was in debt collection due to poor management, so Zhang Yunling married Liu Yongming and exchanged a lot of money. Qian went home to solve the problem."

Tang Ming, "Is the Zhang family you are talking about..."

Qian Duobei, "Hey! You are right."

"It is the company that started to rise more than ten years ago. Now they are a leader in the pharmaceutical industry. "

"They have their own research institute, especially the research on specific cancer drugs, which is the best in the world!"

"Now they have developed a direct cure for a certain type of cancer. It has become a world-famous pharmaceutical company, and it has very complicated cooperation with the national government..."

"In the past, when the Zhang family was not yet prosperous, this aunt always came to my house to see me. Mom complained about how bad Liu Yongming was to her, but look at it now! "What is this situation called

?"

!"

Qian Duobei's smile looked really bad.

Tang Ming asked a very confusing question, "Now that he said that his company has encountered problems, why don't the Zhang family contribute money to help? After all, he is still Zhang Yunling's husband, and they are still husband and wife..."

"And... ..."

Tang Ming touched his chin.

"Liu Yongming's company reported on the Internet is not in Province H at all, but in the capital. Why would he buy a manor here in Province H?"