Chapter 94 - 95

Chapter 94

Tang Tianyun was startled and subconsciously took two steps back. Then she felt that it was very embarrassing for her to back away just because of his glare, and wanted to regain the place. However, what Lin Fen said just now was actually true, and he couldn't even refute it. She didn't know what to say, but she was unwilling to show weakness...

But Tang Tianqi tugged on her clothes, very impatient, "Why are you still here? It's so late now. You will definitely be scolded again when you go back. You If you want to be scolded, don't hurt me!"

Tang Tianyun snorted, "You're lucky, let's go, don't let me see you in the future."

Then the siblings left proudly, still holding the things they just bought. The dishes are extremely inconsistent with their expressions. Lin Fen sneered after they left. The two princesses and princes were now reduced to buying food at the vegetable market. It seemed... the bail money they paid after being arrested in the police station may have made them feel so distressed that they are still worried about it now. Can’t afford a nanny?

This shouldn't be possible, maybe it's because of that incident that I became stingy.

Lin Fen looked away and turned around, and saw Tang Ming leading the child out of the store, his footsteps slightly paused.

Tang Ming nodded when he saw him, "Hello."

In fact, the two of them were not very familiar with each other at all, and the favor between him and Tang Tianlan had been paid off, so the only thing left between the two parties was the road. Nod your head when meeting friends.

I saw those scenes just now. Not to mention, the two sons and daughters of uncle Tang Tianlan's family...

or in other words, both the uncle and the second uncle's family are equally arrogant and domineering, bullying the weak and afraid of the strong. They were sent to the police station to trick them like this before. It's him who gets a lot of money.

However, these two families have not caused any trouble for him until now. Isn't this bullying the weak and afraid of the strong?

Lin Fen also nodded to him, "Hello."

To be honest, he was very grateful to Tang Ming and the others. The two hundred thousand might be just a drop in the bucket to them, but it was very important to him and his mother. Used to save lives!

Tang Ming looked at the two tube bones in his hand and said, "It was said on TV that making soup with these bones is very nutritious and delicious, and can also slowly cure some minor illnesses and pains. I heard Tian Lan say that your mother She is not in good health. Remember to make soup for her every day. Maybe she will feel better. "

Of course it will make her feel better. Of course it will really have a healing effect."

He also dared to say that as long as Lin Fen's mother successfully ingested the purple bacteria, all her injuries would be

cured after the purple bacteria mutated.

And... even if the purple bacteria are killed due to high temperatures, the remaining things can help the body improve its physical condition and enhance immunity after being eaten.

Many people often drink soup made from such bones, and their bodies will subtly improve a lot.

Lin Fen was stunned for a moment, knowing that Tang Ming said this because he cared about him, a sincere smile appeared on his face, "Thank you, I will buy bone soup for my mother every day in the future, I hope she can get better slowly. "

Of course this is just a good wish. He just wants peace of mind and hopes that his mother can feel better.

After Tang Ming finished speaking, he took Lin Anxiao and left.