Chapter 363 - 364

Chapter 363

Soon the convoy transporting fruits and vegetables set off, and even the Xiaobo army stationed here came out and started hunting normally.

Xuanli relaxed completely. It seemed that these two people were indeed easy to talk to, but they could not be offended. In this case, things would be much easier to handle. Didn't they bring the culprit?

Xuanli said, "This is Miao Zheng. We brought it here and left it to you two to deal with."

Tang Ming said, "Our temple is small and cannot accommodate such a big Buddha. You should take it back. This matter is At this point, we don't want to pursue anything with you."

Xuanli didn't understand, "What those two mean..."

Tang Ming, "Of course, you can take him back, but you must not let him." Live your life comfortably, and we will go to Z city base to play in a while. We don't want to hear the news that he has not continued to be arrogant."

Xuanli nodded, it seems that they don't want to care about Miao Zheng.

Tang Tianlan said, "People in Z city base, you can handle it yourself."

Tang Ming said, "Yes, that's what I mean."

Seeing that they refused because they were not angry, Xuanli accepted, "In that case, then we will If I take Miao Zheng back, I will definitely educate him well. "

Not to mention Miao Zheng, even all the officials and staff of the Miao family who have given Miao Zheng convenience have been temporarily controlled, just waiting for him to go back.

If nothing goes wrong, they will be fine, but punishment is inevitable. If something goes wrong, all the Miao family members will be sent here to become abandoned children of the base to vent their anger on the people of the manor.

Fortunately... the people in the manor are not the kind of violent people, but that's right. Mutants who live in such a green environment will definitely not be irritable.

Tang Ming, "Well, you guys go back."

Different from the anxiety when he came, Xuanli is now in a much more relaxed mood. It's good to communicate with such easy-to-talk people. With those in the base who don't know how to help, they just keep talking. Greedy old fritters are different.

"Take him back. Although the people of the manor can forget the blame, we can't pick him up and put him down gently."

Miao Zheng was escorted back to the Z city base again. When Xuanli came back, he already knew about the transportation of fruits and vegetables. The convoy arrived at the base before him, so the situation in the base had calmed down for the time being.

But follow-up matters still need to be dealt with.

The final result after everyone's discussion was that all the people in the Miao family who had secretly promoted Miao Zheng were demoted three levels, those who lost their positions were fired, and those who had nothing to do with it were reinstated.

Miao Zheng himself was thrown to the lowest level to work as a free laborer, and his salary was similar to that at the base in D City. No one dared to plead for him now. Many people took their points and went to the Miao family who had not been demoted for help, but the highest-ranking elder in the Miao family was only a major general now.

There was no way he could make the decision or help Miao Zheng, or the other Miao family members who had been demoted.

"I'm sorry. The people above held a meeting to discuss this decision in person, and the news was released to you with the consent of the top leadership of the base. If you are really not satisfied, go to the propaganda secretary or chapter assistant to tell it yourself!"