Chapter 132 - 133

Chapter 132

And the most important thing is that in order to chase women, Rong Hancheng also changed his previous appearance of a nouveau riche country bumpkin. The old father expressed his satisfaction.

That's right!

Nowadays, Rong Hancheng no longer wears anything like floral shirts and big pants or gold necklaces around his neck.

Although the things he is wearing now look ordinary, they are also very expensive.

But at least it looks like an ordinary person’s aesthetic.

Qu Jingling didn't know if it was because she had too much opinion on Rong Hancheng, so she didn't notice that his clothes had changed

. Anyway, after a few days, Qu Jingling was tortured by such doorbell sounds and was a little in a trance.

Until one day she risked her life. The moment she heard the doorbell, she rushed out, opened the door and stared at him fiercely.

This time, Rong Hancheng was startled by her, but he still handed her what he was holding.

Qu Jingling just held on for a breath, took the vegetables he handed over and closed the door, completing a series of actions in one go.

It was only after she returned to the living room that she collapsed on the ground, feeling frightened only after realizing it.

I actually opened the door just now!

If Rong Hancheng just barged in, closed the door, covered his mouth, took him home and tied him up, wouldn't he be doomed?

She originally thought that Rong Hancheng would not let it go because she had closed the door too quickly and could not come in.

But it's strange that Rong Hancheng didn't ring the doorbell again after that.

Of course, he continued to come the next day, and she took the vegetables the same way as yesterday.

Carefully observing the other party through the crack in the door, he felt relieved when he saw that Rong Hancheng had really left directly.

After being like this for several days, she probably knew what Rong Hancheng was thinking. As long as she took his vegetables, he would not continue to ring the doorbell down there.

Anyway, it’s just going out to get vegetables, so there’s no problem. You don’t have to go out, you don’t have to work hard, and you don’t have to spend money to buy them.

Why not ?

Since then, it has evolved into what it is now. Qu Jingling has almost been raised with a biological clock.

Every morning, I always wake up about half an hour before Rong Hancheng comes to deliver the food. After waking up, I look at my phone and wait for him to deliver the food.

Developing a habit is sometimes very simple.

However, today when she opened the door to get the food as usual, she found that Rong Hancheng did not hand it over. She waited at first, but then she felt something was wrong and subconsciously wanted to close the door.

But Rong Hancheng didn't give her this chance today.

When Qu Jingling saw Rong Hancheng blocking the door with his strong arms, she was so frightened that she ran back and even forgot to scream.

When Rong Hancheng wanted to chase in, his body froze slightly, and he looked back unexpectedly. Now, it was directly in front of one of the three villas in front of him by the back window. There was a big belly in the glass. The pregnant woman who was holding her cell phone and probably planning to call the police looked at him squarely.