Chapter 166 - 167

Chapter 166

Brother Wang ran away very quickly, as if he was rubbing oil on the soles of his feet, but he was still mumbling harsh words, but he was afraid that the other party would hear them, so he spoke very quietly, probably to no one except himself.

But Brother Wang ran very fast, but Wang Chengya was too fat and couldn't run fast, so he could only trot at the end. The Tang family ran very fast, and they quickly trotted around the dog in the front and returned to the car. .

Brother Wang saw them getting into the car and drove away directly.

He was so frightened by the barking dog and the footsteps behind him that he even forgot about Wang Chengya! When Wang Chengya arrived here, he was panting and sweating profusely, but he didn't see the car.

''ah?what?"

"Brother Wang? Brother Wang...? You..."

His slow reaction was a bit stupid, but he was not a fool. He knew that Brother Wang must have driven away first, leaving him here alone!

He suddenly felt a little hopeless, and slowly took two steps forward. He saw that the large trucks at the manor that he had driven out when he came here were all fully loaded when they came back.

The dog immediately gave way to the truck when he saw it, and then lay down on the road to block the road... No, it was a dog!

Wang Chengya now finally realizes where he went wrong. The people in this manor are not afraid of them at all, nor are they afraid of the mutant Brother Wang!

But Brother Wang is afraid of the mutated wolfdog in this manor.

Just now, Brother Wang was not planning to leave at the gate of the manor, but was scared away, because he was also startled by the fierce dog barking at that time and did not react at all. Now he finally knows.

The mutated wolfdog in this manor is really scary...

Only now did Wang Chengya feel the fear. He secretly turned around and glanced at the mutated wolfdog lying not far away, and found that it was actually using those His cold eyes were staring at him, as if he could come over and eat him the next moment.

Wang Chengya was so frightened by the dog's eyes that his whole body was trembling. He suppressed the fear in his heart, turned around and ran as fast as he could, and just escaped.

Although it was said to be the fastest speed, in fact, in the eyes of the mutant wolf dog, it was like an ant crawling, extremely slow, but in the end Wang Chengya returned to their stronghold safely.

It was also because their stronghold was only half an hour away from the manor, otherwise he might not be able to come back before dark. The only thing he was glad about now was that the dog didn't chase him.

After coming back, he was immediately approached by Brother Wang.

When Brother Wang just drove back to the stronghold, he also discovered that Wang Chengya was not there, but it was impossible for him to drive back again, and because he was so flustered, he didn't think of asking anyone else to drive to pick Wang Chengya back. .

Just when he thought Wang Chengya would never come back, they actually discovered that Wang Chengya was back!

And it's still safe and sound.

But... it would be nice to come back. Brother Wang originally felt guilty for his death, but when he saw that he was unharmed, his mentality changed a bit, and he began to think of his previous behavior at the manor.

I was very disgusted with his nonsense when he was at the gate of the manor.

If he hadn't uttered such arrogant words, would they have been left hanging at the door for two or three hours without anyone paying attention?