Chapter 357 - 558

Chapter 357

And... even if it was because they sent the person to the hospital that the young master's whereabouts were discovered, so what? They were almost there, but they were just a step late.

If they had been two minutes later, they could have brought the young master back. However, just two minutes later, the young master was directly hit. Fortunately, it was nothing serious, otherwise it would not have been so simple. .

"I've accepted it, you can go!"

"Young master, have a good rest, I'm leaving first."

"By the way, you... tell dad that I will go down for dinner tonight!"

"Okay, I will tell you. "

It seems that the young master is now more sensible and aware of the difficulties outside.

Tang Ming didn't know that so many things had happened to Brother Feng because of his relationship. Today was the time for them to leave. Because there hadn't been a long period of assessment of the two sisters and their mother, so...

so he still took the If they go back, as for why, it can only be said that they are not brought back, and they can become people of the manor. Don't forget that there are dogs secretly watching until they let down their guard.

Otherwise, one cannot truly become a member of the manor.

I hope they can live a good life in the manor and don't have any bad thoughts because of temporary greed. These two sisters don't seem to have any bad experiences, so their personalities should be pretty good.

"We're leaving. Have you packed everything?"

Liu Qi said, "Everything is packed."

There were two children, a pair of sisters and their mother, and he and Tang Ming.

Because of the special pass given by Zhu Haozhang, they quickly arrived at the gate of the D city base smoothly. Only the last procedure was required to leave the place and drive to the entrance of the underground passage.

The entrance is not inside the base, so they have to take a car there before they can transfer to the car they drove over.

After leaving the base in City D, they soon saw the entrance to the underground passage. Someone was already waiting for them there, obviously they had received the news in advance.

They got out of the car and soon saw their own car that had been driven out of the garage. "This is your car, Mr. Tang."

Tang Ming nodded, "You all get in the car, Liu Qi, you drive. " "

However, just as they were about to get in the car, the ground suddenly began to shake.

Someone yelled on the side, "It's an earthquake! Everyone get down!"

Everyone was lying on the ground waiting for the earthquake to pass. In fact, if it was a very weak earthquake, there would be no need to do this, but this time the earthquake was so violent that it Even the cement floor poured in front of this underground passage is cracked!

The high-intensity earthquake lasted for two minutes, then gradually weakened and finally returned to calm.

Just when they thought everything was fine, Tang Ming just stood up and saw a rumbling sound coming from the underground passage ahead. The outermost building used to fix the passage collapsed, burying the entrance to the passage.

It seems that there is nothing going on inside the passage. All we need to do is clear away the stones covering the entrance.

If it were in the past, mechanical assistance would definitely be needed when encountering such a thing, but now the guards here are all mutants, so it is simple to move these stones directly.