Chapter 136 - 137

Chapter 136

But the ending is still very touching.

People who deliberately incite people's rebellious sentiments will either be caught soon or be caught later.

The policies on the Chinese side are basically the same.

But dangerous things like guns and ammunition are still not allowed.

Just like those people who appeared on the Internet before, if such a person obtained such a powerful weapon, wouldn't it cause trouble?

Fortunately, although the temporary policy did not have much effect, everyone still managed to persevere until the end of July despite a few people missing.

Until August was still two or three days away, nothing serious happened.

But... soon their naive illusion that this matter would be over soon was gone.

Because just one day later, they found a town with more than 30,000 people...no one alive.

Everyone was killed overnight!

After this incident happened, everyone realized the seriousness of the matter.

Nowadays, it is no longer useful to simply let the people protect themselves.

A large number of citizens must be gathered together for protection in order to solve this big problem.

But to get the people to move voluntarily, they need to be persuaded. However, before this work has even begun, they know how difficult it is, and many people simply do not agree with them.

After thinking about it, the national leaders also felt that it would be better to tell this matter if it was kept secret. Everyone would know about it sooner or later.

Moreover, this matter has spread within a small area.

It wouldn't be a good idea to keep it secret. I just reported on

the fact that I had kept it secret before...

that a town of thirty thousand people turned into an empty town overnight, with human bones scattered all over the ground, and houses on the roads and fields everywhere.

Suddenly, not only domestically, but also foreign countries used particularly conspicuous reports to spread the news throughout the country.

Not to mention locals, even foreigners have begun to pay attention to the protection of their surroundings because of this incident. Many villages have begun to build tall walls around places where houses are concentrated!

And after this news was reported, the people who were still alive living near that town...

or people in other towns not too far away were scared half to death.

When they saw the people sent by the government, they only said they would take them away, but before they said where they were going, they all started crying and shouting that they must be taken away.

It didn't take long for him to pack his things.

Although this is a lot more convenient, everyone is obedient, very orderly, and very fast, but...

everyone is in a bad mood.

What should we do next?

Many factories were forced to shut down, and the productivity of many things was reduced a lot. As a result, prices of almost everything across the country increased rapidly overnight.

However, at this time, Tang Ming, who was in S city, was quite satisfied.

Because Chen Anyang was so considerate that he even planted some plants used for seasoning.