Chapter 371 - 372

Chapter 371

The emergence of this sinkhole is the intention of nature, so nature will not do useless work and create a sinkhole that is scary, right?

The more Yi Jun thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, so he immediately drove back to the capital base by himself. When he arrived at the capital base as quickly as possible, the people over there thought that something was wrong when they saw Yi Jun in such a hurry. What a big deal.

When he said he wanted to see Assistant Lu Weian, everyone subconsciously contacted Lu Weian immediately.

Yi Jun also talked to Lu Weian on the phone at the exit.

Lu Weian, "I heard that you are looking for me in an emergency? Why are you so anxious?"

Yi Jun took a deep breath, motioned for everyone to go further away, and then got back into the car, "Assistant Lu, it's okay now, but I There are some things I must convey to you now."

Lu Weian frowned slightly, "You tell me."

Yi Jun, "The entrance and exit to the small base must be included in the protection of the capital base."

Lu Weian, "Huh?" Why? There is something going on... Forget it, everyone is already discussing this matter, so I will speed up and encircle the location of this entrance and exit into the next wall construction circle. Inside." Yi Jun breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good."

Then Yi Jun started to say what he wanted to say, which was actually what Tang Ming said to him before.

He added at the end, "These are what Tang Ming told me. Although he denied knowing anything in the end, I just think he might know something. Assistant Lu, do you remember the manor that Tang Ming has been emphasizing before?" "Is it a secret?"

Lu Weian's eyes widened, "You mean it's related to the sinkhole?"

Yi Jun said, "This is just my guess. Maybe a similar sinkhole has been discovered in the manor, so they know about the sinkhole." What kind of disaster will the pit bring, so we are warned in advance!"

Lu Weian took a deep breath, "In other words, the people who gather in their manor may only be able to survive the difficulties, so they are so cautious... The capital base may be destroyed as an analogy to warn us?"

Yi Jun said, "That's what I guess. Assistant Lu, you have always reported the capital base to the chief, so I won't say anything more. That's all my guess." Lu Weian

, "Captain Yi Jun, you did a good job. Thank you for your timely report. Maybe because of your report, the capital base will survive and continue."

Actually, I have to thank Tang Ming. If he hadn't leaked the information to me on purpose, I wouldn't have known about it until now, so...

?

Lu Weian knew that he wanted to ask himself whether he wanted to send someone to find Tang Ming to understand the situation. , after all, Tang Ming knew so much, it was probably because a sinkhole was discovered somewhere in S City. If it weren’t for the fact that aerial photography and satellites were not available now, they wouldn’t need to bother with

this matter . They, wait until there is a real problem with the sinkhole here before going to them to ask. Now we still have to protect it, hope... things are not as bad as we thought. "

Yi Jun, "Yes, then...the things I want to report are the above. I have to go over to manage the manor, so I will leave first. "

Lu Weian nodded, "Oh, by the way, there was a person named Luo who was trying to make trouble for you everywhere. I suppressed all these things. I can guarantee that there will be no problems with the base's senior management. Over there at the small base, be careful.