Chapter 84 - 85

Chapter 84

Tang Ming thought for a while and hung up. If it was about sales or something, most people would not call him again after hanging up once. If they really wanted to see him for something, they would definitely call him again.

Sure enough, not long after hanging up, the phone rang again, and it was the same phone number as before.

He clicked to answer, "Hello? Who are you? What do you want from me?"

Han Yu suddenly felt a little dazed when he heard Tang Ming's familiar voice.

At this moment, he was even thinking in a psychedelic way about what the two of them would be like now if he had not broken up with Tang Ming

.

But he soon came back to his senses, because Lu Yingying was standing on the side looking at him, unable to show any strange expressions.

Besides, things between the two of them are already like this, so it's really pointless to think about these things.

He said in a calm tone: "Tang Ming... it's me. Please don't hang up the phone yet. I have something very important to tell you. In fact... there is someone who wants to talk to you. You should listen first and then talk. "

After Han Yu finished speaking, without waiting for Tang Ming's response, he immediately handed the phone to the little boy standing aside who looked a little impatient. As soon as the little boy got the phone, he shouted, "Brother Tang Ming! It's me! It's me! Do you remember me?"

When Tang Ming heard Han Yu's voice, he subconsciously planned to hang up the phone.

But he didn't expect that someone else was looking for him.

Just now he was thinking about the person who wanted to contact him through Han Yu, and there was another person's voice...

But this cute voice... was it a child?

How is this going?

Don't you know some little dolls?

But this little boy should know him based on the situation.

Maybe he met her when he was working somewhere before, or maybe he didn't even remember it after so long.

But he still calmed down and asked softly, "Who are you, kid? Have you met me somewhere before? Do you have anything to do with calling me?"

The little boy listened to the familiar voice, but his heart felt cold. .

Because it was only then that he remembered that he was back, but Brother Tang Ming might not be back just like him! He doesn't even know himself now!

So...what to do now?

He was a strange child and asked someone he had never met to raise him. So what if he had 400,000 Chinese coins? No one would agree!

Tang Ming waited for a while but still didn't get the child's answer, but he could hear a little bit of breathing, so he knew that the child was still holding the phone.

Maybe I don’t know what to say to myself?

Tang Ming had good patience with children, so he just held the phone while eating breakfast and waiting for him to talk. He didn't know who this child was...

The little boy really had no idea while holding the phone, but he still wanted to give it a try. , what if!

What if Brother Tang Ming is like me? !

How do you know if there is no chance if you haven't asked? !

Anyway, the call has been made now. No matter what, I still have to give it a try. Let me ask, maybe Brother Tang Ming is back like me?