Chapter 409 - 410

Chapter 409

This was really a one-sided hunt. Mutated animals were the prey of both of them. There was no room for resistance in their hands and they were killed easily. The two men killed these mutated animals very quickly. .

It was useless for two minutes from the beginning to the end. In fact, this was the result of Tang Ming slowing down his attack speed in order to allow Huang Ling to see their movements clearly. Unexpectedly, Huang Ling was still shocked to the point of staring dumbfounded. them.

Tang Ming stretched out his hand and touched his dog's head, "What? Are you scared by us?"

Huang Ling came back to his senses and shook his head a little dull, "No, I just... I just long for you. By the way, I long for people like you." In terms of strength, I really want to be as strong as you. I...if I follow you, can I be as strong?" Tang Ming, "That depends on you. I'm not saying you can become stronger." You can become stronger, and everything needs to be fought for by yourself. If you don't work hard, it will be useless no matter how much we help you, understand?"

Huang Ling nodded thoughtfully, "I know, I do. I will definitely work hard. I will definitely kill these mutated animals with my own hands!"

Tang Ming sighed, "Okay, come and help, we will take all the corpses of these mutated animals back, and we will keep two for

ourselves . The rest are given to the base. They are busy rebuilding the base now and don’t have much time to go hunting.

〇And

they can see that there are still some mutants in the base, but their strength is not very strong. , It will be very difficult to go hunting now. They are good people who will do their best. Recently, they have hunted a lot of powerful mutant animals and brought them back to them. Let them increase their strength, after all...it is better to teach people to fish than to teach them to fish.

As always, Tang Ming gave most of the mutated animal meat to the base. Now they have received the thanks of everyone at the base, but... it must not take too long. If the time goes by and the number of times increases...

they I am sure that HC's original thanks will become a matter of course later on, and in the end it will become something you must do.

"How are you doing? How many wounded are left

in the hospital?" "There are not many wounded in the hospital. Some of the more seriously injured are still hospitalized. The rest have been discharged. The number is still about one hundred. Around, this is already very fast compared to before. I didn’t expect mutated animal meat to have such an effect. I didn’t know it before. And as you said before, the more powerful mutated animal meat you eat, the stronger you will become. "Qiang, everyone seems to have some feelings..."

Tang Ming, "Of course, these methods are spread from the capital base, they are definitely correct, and I can also tell you that ordinary people should eat more If you mutate animal meat, you can increase the success rate of ingesting the purple bacteria."

"Thank you very much. I apologize for my distrust before. I'm really sorry..."

Tang Ming waved his hand, "It's okay, I know. Your difficulties, while we are still here, we will hunt more powerful mutant animals for you. You must first organize the top combat power of the base. Since the number of wounded in the hospital has been reduced so much, then the mutant animals The meat will be given priority to those mutants who have stronger combat capabilities and obey the organization.

"I know, I know, thank you Mr. Tang. Without your help, our base will definitely not be able to survive this time..." At that time, the only way left was to abandon this base.