Chapter 170 - 171

Chapter 170

When they heard Lin Fen telling them not to hit too hard, they all felt that Lin Fen was too soft-hearted, that's why he was pointed at the nose, scolded and bullied. This is not good, they must be beaten severely. Now even if he beats someone to death... It's okay, isn't it?

Tang Tianyun knew it was going to be bad when they opened the door, so she subconsciously ran back.

At this time, she really knew that she was wrong. She was too impulsive. Even if what she said was true, so what? People here must believe Lin Fen's words, not her, a stranger!

Well now, they were going to be beaten, and she just heard them trying to slap themselves.

No, no, no... you can't slap...

Tang Tianyun did not run to her family, but ran along the road to the manor.

The speed was quite fast. Even though it was already dark now, there was only a little bit of sunset left in the west of the sky, the surrounding areas near the mountains and forests were already pitch black, and the front of the road was almost blurry, but she still didn't move at all. He didn't look afraid and ran forward quickly.

It's just... no matter how fast she is, how can she outrun those men?

Of course I didn't get caught without running a few steps.

She was forced to hold her hair, raise her head, and turn around. The person holding her hair was holding her hands behind her with one hand, and was being

slapped from left to right before Tang Tianyun could even see clearly who the person in front of her was. Got slapped several times.

The face that was thin from being starved for a long time, but still looked pretty, suddenly swelled up, and it was obvious how hard the person who slapped him had used.

When Tang Tianyun saw who the person in front of her was, at that moment she just wanted to step back and escape.

However, there was someone grabbing her hair and pulling her arm, and she couldn't break free at all. She could only stand there fearfully and look at Lin Fen, who was staring at her with sinister eyes.

"You...what are you going to do? You've already beaten..."

She looked at Lin Fen with a slight trembling, looking pitiful, but Lin Fen didn't listen to her, and raised his palm to face She was slapped across the face with a loud slap.

He clearly remembered that because his mother was ill and had no money to take care of him or support himself, he took him to the Tang family to find his so-called biological father, but what greeted them after he found him?

This man completely forgot about his mother!

Because at that time, his mother had lost a lot of weight due to illness, and she was no longer as beautiful as before. Of course Tang Hanyu could not recognize it, but he still knew Lin Jiangrou's identity, but after he realized it, he walked into the house without saying a word. .

There was only one girl left who was younger than him, and by the way...it was the Tang Tianyun in front of him.

Let him recall what happened?

Oh, right, at that time, my mother knelt on the ground to beg him, and this Tang Tianyun used her small palm to slap her mother directly in the face. Although she was young at that time, she was very strong. As soon as the slap came down, a slap mark appeared on my mother's face, which looked quite small and mini.

Then she said such dirty words in a childish voice.

"Bitch! My mother said, you bitch mistress just likes to dress up as a vixen to seduce men. Get out now. Dad is my father, the father of me and my brother. You are yours! Dad doesn't pay a penny. I will give you everything to buy me beautiful clothes!"