Chapter 375 - 376

Chapter 375

This stalemate lasted until evening, with a total of twenty-six bald foxes killed, and... the tide of mutant beasts had been dispersed, and the situation over the sinkhole had improved, although the mutant animals in the sinkhole were still It's crowded, but at least it won't pour out.

"Chief, there was no danger this time. Fortunately, we were well prepared and discovered this extremely threatening bald fox at the very beginning... Otherwise..."

Chief, "There was no loss of personnel. That's good, now that the mutant beast tide has dispersed, forming large and small beast groups, in the next time, kill all the ones wandering around the base and repair the walls. We can't..."

The chief suddenly remembered when he said this. One thing, "Aren't there any mutated animals that have emerged from the ground?"

Lu Weian paused slightly, "So far, we haven't found any."

The chief asked, "Where is the detection instrument? It has detected whether there are mutated animals lurking underground. ? "

If there is, if you rush to open the base gate and go out, you will probably be attacked by mutated animals. Then the losses may occur, and everyone who goes out may be wiped out.

And... we also need to know another thing... that is...

the brains of today's mutated animals are very smart, and they must not be viewed or judged with the same eyes as before.

Lu Weian, "Chief, do you suspect that the mutated beast tide has been defeated, dispersed into small groups, and slowly moved away from us to lure us to open the base gate and attract us to go out and pursue us?"

Because the entire capital base was underground. They built a very strong and thick alloy layer. This alloy layer is the same as the one built in the underground passage, which can prevent the attacks of mutated animals that move underground.

That's why the mutated animals lurking underground have not directly reached the base. However, when attacking those animals before, no one was found emerging from the ground. In other words...

either there is not one at all, Or he has been hiding underground, waiting for the opportunity.

Soon some drones with scanners flew out from the base and began scanning and flying close to the ground.

"This is the scanning situation at ten o'clock. There is no abnormality."

"This is the scanning situation at one o'clock. There is no abnormality."

"This is..."

The reports one after another are that there is no problem with the scanning, but now there is still no problem. The last direction is right in front of the main gate of the base.

"Warning, warning! There are a large number of life reactions one thousand meters in front of the gate and one hundred meters deep underground!"

The warning was repeated twice, and everyone heard the news.

At the same time, they also learned that the chief's previous suspicion was actually true!

And that one-kilometer position... If they really want to pursue those groups of mutant animals that have dispersed, then that point is the only way for them to pass. It is really very fatal...

Chief, "Yes Nothing can attack them? "

If those mutated animals lurking underground are not dealt with, the entrance and exit of the underground passage over there cannot be reopened, which means they must always be hidden underground.