Chapter 281 - 282

Chapter 281

But Wang Chengya's strength is a little weaker, but it doesn't matter, all mutants can gradually become stronger, and in the future, both he and the people he brings to the small base will become stronger and stronger.

Of course, the prerequisite is that you need to survive!

Brother Wang is very happy today because he successfully made Qu Jinling speechless. To be honest, if possible, he would be so happy every time in the past, but it should not be such a good thing.

After all, this woman Qu Jinling is really difficult to deal with. Sometimes there is really nothing you can do to deal with her. You must know that many times, she does not take the initiative to cause trouble.

But by timing it very accurately, it can arouse the anger in their hearts and let them take the initiative to stir up trouble. It is because of this that Brother Wang always hates Qu Jinling.

But...thinking about it now, it was indeed his fault that he kidnapped Qu Jingling and imprisoned her on the top floor of the community for training, so he could tolerate it most of the time, but...

he is a human, not a god, even if he is It’s impossible for God to endure it again and again, right? Although there is a little guilt in her heart, no matter how much guilt she has, it will be consumed by Qu Jinling little by little as time goes by.

Otherwise, does Qu Jinling think that an ordinary person like herself can really be better than him? It's just that he kept letting this woman go. Of course, part of the reason was that the small base stipulated that ordinary people could not be dealt with at will.

So Brother Wang has always been patient and never really took action.

I hope Qu Jingling can figure it out soon and stop troubling her. Sometimes he is really annoying.

Of course Qu Jinling didn't know what Brother Wang was thinking. In her opinion, she had just been insulted. Brother Wang actually dared to pick a fight with her, which was really impressive.

Do you really think that she, Qu Jinling, is an ordinary person and can't do anything to Brother Wang? Just wait and see, Qu Jingling vowed to make him look good, otherwise the suffering she suffered from him in the past will be the same as what she is suffering now...

Anyway, in short, she will never let this brother Wang go easily!

The rules of this small base can be put to good use. After all... I heard that the rules set by Yi Jun and others are very strict. Once violated, no matter who is violated, they will be severely punished. The most severe one is to be thrown out of the small base.

There is no chance to even go to the three major bases.

Yi Jun and the others did not explain the origin of the meat they brought back at all, nor did they say that Tang Mo was killed by them, nor did they say where it was brought from. They just brought it and handed it to the canteen.

Now everyone is eating happily, and after eating these meats, their strength will also undergo a qualitative change. I hope this group of people can truly transform.

After December, the weather has become colder and colder, even colder than before. Now standing outside in broad daylight, even ordinary mutants can be frozen, so now...

most mutants They don't go out often. All the people in the base have reduced the number of times they go out. Even the mutants mostly hide at home. After all, it's too cold outside.

However, those responsible for base security will still stick to their posts. After all, they are the cutest people.

However, such a situation is impossible in the manor. As long as Tang Tianlan is in the manor, there will definitely be people there, especially in such cold weather as now.