Chapter 228 - 229

Chapter 228

The reproduction rate of animals is actually a bit fast. Otherwise, in the later stages of the previous life, there would not have been so many dense waves of mutated beasts appearing frequently.

He believed that the reproduction rate of mutant animals in this life would slow down, but as long as the environment was safer and there was more time, the emergence of the mutant beast tide would only be delayed a little bit.

What is supposed to come will come, there is nothing left to chance.

So now, no matter how many mutated animals Tang Tianlan and the others kill in the mountains and forests, they are still a drop in the bucket for the entire group of mutated animals. In other words...

it doesn't matter if they give Feng Chang more now.

Feng Chang was naturally very happy after hearing this. Just now he saw a lot of nails leaning against the wall that looked a bit like the nails on a bear's paws... He didn't know if they were real, so he wanted to take them back and have a look.

But he didn't see it when he entered the door just now, because it was behind the door against the wall. He only saw it when he turned around after finishing the selection. He couldn't say that he wanted to take another one away at this time, right?

Moreover, he took a long time to pick out the ones in his arms, and he is not willing to give them up now.

In a dilemma, he talked about the bullet to divert his attention, but now it seems... the bullet is good, and the timing of what he said was perfect!

He directly took two long nails from the position against the wall, and then asked casually, "Are they from the bear's paws

?"

Tang Ming also nodded. There is nothing to hide. He and Tang Ming also nodded. These people are actually very aware of the strength of Tianlan and his two friends.

"Yes, it was obtained from the bear's claws. Didn't you see that this bear can stand as tall as our five-story villa? It's like... As big as the biggest dog on our property now. "

Feng Chang recalled the huge mutant wolf dog he saw when he came to the manor this time. A casual walk on the road could make the ground shake slightly. That bear was actually so big?! What

if they came by themselves ? , it is estimated that it cannot be taken down without losing hundreds of people, right?

Moreover, the degree of mutation of such a large bear is estimated to be very severe, so this is the common sight of dogs in the manor after arriving at the manor this time. Is it because he has grown so much?

Is it because of eating bear meat?

He really wants to eat it. The mutated wolf dog has changed so much after eating it. If he can take a bite, wouldn't he be able to? Much stronger? But it's a pity that the manor has already eaten up the bear meat.

Otherwise, he would have licked his face to ask for a bowl of meat,

but Tang Ming couldn't tell what he was thinking. He was unwilling to give the mutated animal meat that he and Tang Tianlan had recovered after being injured to the people in the base. Although he hoped that the base could continue to exist,

this did not mean that he had to ignore the growth of the people in his manor. For the people at the base...

forget it, they have already eaten, what's the use of thinking about it now? Tang Ming asked him to take everything with him, and then left. Soon Feng Chang had someone come over and take the things back to the convoy. Put it in the carriage and take it back with them after they leave. To be honest, they have already been coveting the weapons made of the teeth and claws of such powerful mutant animals