Chapter 359 - 360

Chapter 359

Moreover, this kind of cake... Anyone who has eaten it will find it difficult to swallow, but the laborers eat this kind of cake every day, along with water. Each person is only provided with 500 milliliters per meal. Isn't that much more?

Tang Ming said, "Wow... that kind of cake... is it really edible?"

Ai Yang chuckled and took out a food box from his bag. After opening it, there were two palm-sized pieces in a strange color. cake.

Everyone leaned over to take a look, but as they got closer, they smelled a strange smell emanating from inside.

Feng Chang was the first to not hold back. He pinched his nose and backed away with everyone, "Holy shit! What does this smell like? Isn't it too weird?" It's not that it smells bad or that it's disgusting, but it's just weird. It's a smell you won't like the first time you smell it.

Tang Ming also frowned slightly and pulled Tang Tianlan a little further away.

"Can this thing be eaten?"

Ai Yang chuckled, "One point can buy five cakes. What do you think it can be delicious? Although it tastes bad and has a strange smell, it is very nutritious. Eat it often. There won't be any lack of various nutrients."

Tang Ming touched his chin, "That's right, after all, there are a lot of unsellable vegetables in it, right?"

Ai Yang, "Yes, these things are too unpalatable, so even though fruits and vegetables are scarce in the base, the fruits can be sold out, but some of the vegetables...will remain."

"You can't put them down for many days, Just mix it up and make pancakes."

Ai Yang picked up the box and waved it, "Hey, I promise it won't taste good, but it's definitely not poisonous. Do you want to try it?"

Tang Ming said first ! Ai Yang refused, "It's not like we don't have good food to eat, why are we eating this? It's a mistake for you to bring something here."

Ai Yang didn't feel that he had done anything wrong at all, "Don't eat it? Really don't eat it? Try it. Look, I brought it here specially for you to try, otherwise I will take a bite and show it to you first!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he didn't stop, he took off a small piece of cake and put it in his mouth to chew. I chewed a small piece like this for half a minute before taking a sip of water and swallowing it. "It's so damn unpalatable!!"

Tang Ming said, "Well, I will never eat it!"

Tang Ming and the others refused to eat it . , but Tang Tianlan, Yi Jun and Feng Chang each tore off a piece and tasted it.

"It tastes bad."

The person who invented this food must be a genius!

No wonder those people who were abducted did not make a fuss after knowing that they would not die. They ate this stuff every day and had to do hard labor all day long. Of course they would not object. Death would be a relief!

Tang Ming, "It seems that the D city base has been completely renewed now?"

Ai Yang was very happy when he said this. After all, it was the base he was guarding. "That's right, and the base also asked us to send people if conditions permit. Come here to hunt mutant animals and bring them back."

Tang Ming said, "I don't object to this. It doesn't matter how many of you come, as long as you don't go to the forest behind our manor. You can take your pick in other directions."

"I'll point it out. All places are the hunting range of dogs. If you break in casually, you will probably be regarded as an enemy by the dogs. I won’t care if you are bitten to death by then.”

【1】Rebirth In The Apocalypse: Pick Up A Handsome Guy And Flirt With Him At HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara