Chapter 234 - 235

Chapter 234

Ai Yang took a deep breath.

But if he changes his job, he may only earn a thousand points every month, unless he takes on a mission and goes out to clean up the mutated animals that gather outside the base wall every day.

Kill one of the weaker ones for one point, kill one of the medium strength, one for five points, and kill one of the strong ones, that's

one .

Of course, these are not fixed. In many cases, the mutated animals killed must be divided according to type and strength, and a total number is given at the end. In fact, this method can also earn points.

After all, there are really a lot of mutated animals approaching the base every day, but there are also a lot of soldiers going out to patrol, and many people in the base will form teams to hunt, so in this way, if the people in the army want to earn points, it may take a month. In addition to salary, there are only about 1,000 to 1,500 points.

So it can be seen that if I change my position because of this matter, then... I may not be as popular as I am now, and I will not be able to open a small stove for myself here.

Although he still liked Lin Chun very much, he came a step too late, so he could only lament that he was unlucky. However, he felt that as an upright man like himself, he would definitely be able to find his true love in the future.

"Qian Duobei, you are so lucky to have such a good girlfriend. Although my behavior before was wrong, I still want to say that if you don't cherish her, don't blame me for snatching her away from you.

" The corner of Duo Bei's mouth twitched, this person has a lot to do, "Don't worry, you will never have this chance, he is my wife for life."

Because of these words, Ai Yang left with a very bad expression.

Tang Ming watched him go and shrugged, "It seems that beauties are popular, but famous flowers have their owners..."

Qian Duobei walked to Lin Chun and sat down, "Yes, Achun is already mine. , Ai Yang actually admitted that Achun and Lin Dong were wrong just now, and said that he likes Achun very much. I will never admit it. "

Even if they are nervous, scared, afraid, or happy, it is Lin Dong and Lin Chun who did it on purpose. Even if you pretend to be exactly the same to test him, he will recognize it at a glance.

But Ai Yang, who kept saying that he loved Lin Chun very much and fell in love with him at first sight, admitted his mistake because he was nervous. He didn't really like Lin Chun at all. It is estimated that he might actually have a little bit of love at first sight for Lin Chun.

But seeing that he gave up so quickly, it turns out that this kind of relationship is not very deep.

Tang Ming soon saw Qian Duobei's expression, "You're the captain of a big base, I'm the best..."

When the eye of the typhoon appeared, everyone subconsciously looked up at the sky, except for one more thing Apart from the wind, everyone saw the blue sky, white clouds and the sun! To be honest, it has been raining for more than ten days, and it feels really good to finally see the sunshine.

However, Yi Jun, Ai Yang, and Feng Chang looked very ugly. The eye of the storm appeared here!

This is S City, which is located in the center of the entire Huaxia Kingdom. Logically speaking, if a typhoon sweeps its tail, it will reach the sky, but now there is actually an eye of the typhoon!

And it’s still facing up!

Let’s not talk about why the eye of the typhoon appears here. More importantly, they may have to stay here for about ten days before leaving! It's not that they feel sorry for missing two trips, but the typhoon is really weird. The eye of the typhoon left soon, but everyone is not in a good mood because everyone knows that the typhoon will definitely not come. here.