Chapter 377 - 378

Chapter 377

Things on Lu Weian's side were over, and after sending the people away, Yi Jun came back to find Tang Ming again.

"Tang Ming...?"

Tang Ming didn't look at him, but Yi Jun could only ask shamelessly, "Tang Ming, I don't know if I can follow Zicang..." Tang Ming said, "Huh~ Yu Zicang is also one of us after all. People from the manor, as the son-in-law of our manor, I reluctantly agree. I hope you can withstand the attack of those bald foxes. Anyone who underestimates them will suffer. "

No matter how powerful the mutant is . , even as powerful as Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan, they still need to be careful when facing a large number of bald foxes. If they are careless, the boat may capsize in the gutter.

Of course, I'm not talking about death here, but they will be injured.

If Tang Tianlan was injured, Tang Ming would be angry and kick him out to sleep on the sofa. If Tang Ming was injured, then he himself knew that what awaited him might be days and nights of sleepless nights.

Neither of these two people want to get hurt, so no matter what kind of enemy they face, they are ready to fight with all their strength, but they have always been very lucky, and all they encounter are mutant animals that they can defeat...

Although everyone has been saying it, they never really think that they are the strongest. After all, there are people outside the mountains and there are always people in the world who are more powerful than them, or mutant animals. It’s just that It hasn't appeared until now.

Of course, because of what happened at the capital base, other bases that knew the news also began to hunt sporadically wandering mutant animals in a large area around their bases. Of course, this was by the way.

The most important thing is that they want to see if there are sinkholes like that around their own base. If there are, they must learn from the capital base and prepare early. After all, the mutant beast tide is no joke.

Because Yi Jun had not experienced the mutant beast tide in the capital base, he did not know much about this matter. Therefore, Lu Weian sent a captain who had experienced the beast tide and was the first to discover the special characteristics of the bald fox. Coming here to communicate with them

is actually what people at the capital base should do. No matter what advanced technology or combat, etc., generally speaking, the capital base is the first to have or experience it, so that it can serve as a national base. example.

Tang Ming stood on the edge of the sinkhole and looked down. Of course it was the sinkhole in the forest behind the manor.

Tang Tianlan said, "There's movement again..."

And this time the movement was even more intense than the movement just before it started last time.

Tang Ming, "There is a sound of collapse below. The space under the sinkhole must be getting bigger. It will probably happen this week. We must be careful."

Tang Tianlan, "There will be no problem this time."

Tang Ming, " Of course there will be no problem. I'm just wondering whether the boys in the manor can stop it by themselves this time. If they can't, how long can they last? "

Tang Tianlan, "This time you plan to leave the matter entirely to them. "Come and handle it?"

Tang Ming said, "We can't be in the manor all the time. We will go out from time to time, and we are not absolutely guaranteed to come back at the planned time."

Tang Tianlan also thinks so. After all. The two of them really need to go out for a walk. The country is so big, there are always special places, and they can't stay here all the time.