29) In your Arms

Amulyas Point Of View

*****
I was sitting in the hospital bed, watching Aditya who was talking to the doctor. He was taking me back home today. I stayed back in the hospital for two days. Aditya haven't muttured a single word to me. He kept ignoring me and stayed away from me whenever he could. I thought of sharing this with Arjun but I decided to give him some time. The guilt of blaming him for something which he'd never commited had spreaded all over my body.

Arjun had asked me not to breath a word to Aditya. Because he knew that Aditya will be left angry once he gets to know that I've learned the truths about him. Aditya haven't informed to his parents that I was admitted in the hospital. Arjun had told me that his mother was left worried when she didn't find us back in his house. She'd come to pay us a visit. Aditya had told her that he'd taken me out of the town for few days. He also made me talk to his mother over the phone. I told her that I was completely fine. Talking to her had made me feel good.

They were all seeing me as their own!

Aditya is planning to sent me back to India. I don't want to go. I know I did a mistake and hurted him. I want to undo it. I want to apologize to him for my deeds. I'm not going anywhere without doing that. He deserves all the happiness and peace which was restricted by me all these while.

I still don't understand why he took all the blames on his head even though he was innocent. I recall his mother's words and flinched. She was right. He was golden hearted. He never took lives of innocent people. I called him a murderer without knowing the truth and I regret it.

The only thing which kept nagging me was dad. Arjun had said that Aditya isn't hurting my dad. What does that supposed to mean? If he's innocent why should he hurt him? Did dad do anything wrong? Did he fall into some trap? I have lots of questions to ask.

All these while I believed that Aditya had married me for satisfying himself. But what Ritu said, which never made sense to me came back and hit my head like a rock. If he'd raped me, he could even force me physically. But he never did that. He always slept in the couch. He never crossed his boundaries. HE LOVED ME.

Everything made sense to me now. I was wrong. My mind and body pained and screamed. I have no more energy left to bear anything further.

I felt the lump forming in my throat as I recalled that night. Who did that to me? I knew that it was someone who was really close to me. Whoever it was, had made me believe that it was Aditya by mentioning about the slap that I've given to him believing that he tried to hurt prashant in a accident. But still.........who was that? Why harm did I cause him?

My muscles cramped at the very thought. My chest heaved with uneasiness. I shed tears and that's all I can do. I was broken and disgusted about the things which had happened in my life. Why me? Why always me?

I didn't try to recall that night. It will hurt me to death. I already regret for accusing Aditya. I'm too tired to search for the truth. But I know I should somehow find it out. I can't just remain mum even after knowing what has happened to me.

I was RAPED

My heart twisted and my throat burned with fear and disgust. I wanted to fight back for my rights. I wanted to know who had done that to me. But why I'm I feeling so weak?

"Let's go?"his cold voice reached my ears. I looked up at him and saw him picking up the luggage from the bed. His eyes were not meeting mine. I wanted to talk to him and apologise for being so harsh. But I sat there lifelessly. My entire body felt so rigid whenever he was near to me.

I nodded meekly. He took me outside the room. I quietly followed him. I heard his phone ringing. He picked it up.

"Arjun? Yes. She's okay. I'm taking her back home. Yeah. No you don't have to come. I'll take care of it. Be there. Ask mom not to worry about us. I'll call you once we reach there. Bye"I heard him speaking. He disconnected the call. I kept looking at him all these while.