59) Little Brother

Authors note : This chapter can be a bit confusing. So before reading I want you all to refer to previous chapters and feel free to dm me if you have any doubts

Adityas Point of View

*****

"What the f*ck is he doing in my house?"

"Aditya....calm down"Amu stood up, followed by him.

"Calm down? What's wrong with you? You've invited your ex into our house. What do you expect me to do? Applaud?"I asked looking at Prashant, with all the hatred I have for him. He's looking back at me calmly without any expression.

"He's here for a reason vicky. Please let me speak"she said.

"Amu-I want him out of here now. This second. How did he even get inside without my permission?"I shouted.

"I asked him to come"she said. I looked at amu in amusement, shock and anger.

"You were in touch with him without my knowledge?"I asked.

"No vicky. But-"I didn't wait for her to finish. I walked ahead and grabbed my intercom.

"Robin..someone is inside the house without my permission. Tell me what the hell are you doing out there?"I said.

"Aditya..."

"Amu no. Do not defend him. I'm not gonna talk to him and neither I want you to talk to him. So ask him to leave else you know i have my ways"I said to amu.

"I can leave amu. I don't want to create a scene"Prashant said making me clench my fist.

"She's not yours to call that. She's mine. Amu is mine did you get me? Now get the hell out of my sight"I said.

He didn't wait for another second and walked towards the door quietly.

"Prashant stop"amu walked behind him and held his hand.

"What the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind amu?"I shouted.

"For once please listen to me. He's here for a reason Aditya. Hear me out atleast for this time for gods sake"Amu shouted looking at me. I was taken aback for a moment.

"You have to know who he is. Before you sent him out from our lives you have to know what relationship you have with him vicky"amu said.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any relationship with this guy"I said.

"You do. All this while you had but you didn't realise"amu said softly. I looked at Prashant who's standing quietly, staring at the ground.

"He's nandhu vicky. He's your little brother whom you lost"she said. I froze.

What?

I felt someone had just exploded something in my chest. I thought i was loosing my sense. Nandhu? It can't happen.

"Wha-what? Amu...have you-lost your mind? Nandhu- nandhu is dead. He's gone"I said.

"You believed that he was gone. But-this is the truth vicky. Prashant is your brother, whom you thought was dead"she said. I felt blank and everything was collapsing over me. I looked at Prashant who stood silently giving me time to accept what I just heard.

No. This is not the truth.

Authors Point of View

*****

9 years back

Eshwar opened his eyes to see machines beeping around him. He was in hospital bed, unable to move an inch. The room was empty. No one was around. For few minutes he wondered if he was dead or he was lost in some sort of trance.