19) Invitation

Flashback continues

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

Finally I'm going to work for him again. It looked surprising to me. I can't really believe that I myself wanted to help him even though he's such a devil. But this is going to be the last time. I'm having faith in Arjun. Hope everything will go well.

The biggest task was convincing Dad. He was adamant and stubborn. He didn't wanted me to work for ADS FASHIONS again. I had a tough time convincing him. Thankfully he isn't aware about what Aditya was trying to do with me back in Paris. I assured him that everything will go well and I'll be safe there.

Yesterday was Ritu's mehendi ( henna )
ceremony and the Sangeet ceremony too. We had so much fun. But I could see only blankness in Prashants face. I know he's worried about me. Poor him. I felt bad for hurting him. We teased Ritu like hell. Even Rishi too. We asked him to find his name in Ritu's hand's. He struggled a lot and finally managed to find it. They're so cute. I couldn't do henna design in my hand because I knew that my palms should be left free for the fashion show. Barely few weeks are left. Ritu and Rishi rocked the dance floor. We were literally shipping these adorable couple. Prashant and I danced too. I felt shivers when he touched my exposed waist. I blushed at the memory.

My thoughts came into a halt when Prashant stopped the car. I realised that I reached back here. I looked at him. He was staring outside the window. I held his hand and squeezed it

"Prashant?"I called him softly

"I'm worried about you"he said

"Don't worry about me. Everything will go well. He won't even dare to come in front of me again. You trust me right?"I asked

"I don't trust that bas***d"he said and I sighed.

"Please Prashant. I'll call you if something is wrong. Okay?"

He nodded with hesitation. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and stroked my hairs.

"I love you"he kissed the tip of my head and I blushed

"I love you too"I smiled and got down from the car. I walked towards the building and waved at him once I reached the entrance. He waved back with a smile. I walked inside with a pounding heart.

I received warm wishes from everyone in the reception. I smiled at everyone. Arjun was waiting for me there

"Good morning Amulya. Thanks a lot for coming"he smiled

"Good morning Arjun"I smiled back

"I'll make sure that you are comfortable. Please call me if you need something"he said politely. I nodded with a smile. I trust him.

We got inside the lift and soon reached the floor. Arjun left after dropping me in the trial room. He once again asked me to be cool and I tried my best to be.

The moment I stepped in , the whole crew clapped. I smiled and just then I realised that I missed them. Yes! I seriously missed them.

Nidhi came forward and hugged me warmly. I hugged her back

"Welcome back Amulya. Thanks a lot for coming. We all missed you"she said

"I missed you too"I smiled at everyone.

Aman hugged me and asked me if I'm alright. I nodded my head with a smile. Then I spoke with everyone for few minutes. Nidhi gave me a white shirt dress with a risque neckline and a big white bow in the middle. It would expose most of my legs , my curves and my cleavage too.