42) Sorrows

Aditya's Point of View

*****

I opened my eyes as the sunrays peeped inside. I could find myself on the floor,near the balcony window. There was some weight on my chest which I eventually recognised as my Amu. She was sleeping hugging me tightly. I recalled yesterday night. She cried so much. It had made her so weak. My eyes welled up at the thought. I could feel her pain. It all felt terrible.

I shifted her to my side and looked at her face. I see the bruises and marks all over her which made me stiffen. I couldn't imagine what all they tried to do with her. Placing a small kiss on her forehead, I got up and took her in my arms. I walked towards the bed and placed her there slowly. I covered her with a duvet and turned to walk away.

Amu tugged at my wrist, stopping me. I turned to look at her. Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me.

"Morning sweetheart"my lips curved into a smile.

"Where are you going?"she asked instead. I sighed and sat next to her. I gently caressed her hairs.

"I'm going to prepare breakfast for my wife"I said smilingly.

"You don't have to. Please don't go leaving me"she said as her eyes teared up

"I'm not going anywhere leaving you okay?It's just that...you're not well amu. You're too weak. I'm going to stay here with you every day and I'm going to take care of you until I feel that you're perfectly fine"I said and she entwined our fingers.

"You have to first take care of yourself Aditya. You've got serious wounds than me"she said touching her palm to my chest.

"I'm a strong man Mrs."I smiled. The next thing happened made me numb. Amu pulled me along and made me lay on the bed. I held her from the waist, making her come above my side. I looked at her in shock, still processing what actually happened.

She started unbuttoning my shirt. Her eyes fell on my wounds as tears welled up in her eyes. She then leaned and kissed my chest, near the dressed up wounds. I closed my eyes. My body went warm with her touch. Then she kissed me on my shoulder. I left the shirt on the ground and flipped our positions slowly that I wouldn't hurt her. I came above her. Her tear filled eyes, stared back at me.

I caressed her cheeks. I could see red marks everywhere. My heart sank realising how badly she was treated. At the same time I was angry. I caressed her cheeks and let my lips linger there for some time. I trailed it down and immersed my face in her neck. A slow moan left her mouth.

I pulled her to the side and unzipped her top. Amu held my shoulder tightly and breathed as I removed her top above her head. I stared into her eyes and gently kissed them. My eyes fell on her body. She had so many bruises here and there. Her wrist had swelling. It caused me pain.

I moved my lips in her cleavage and then slightly pressed her right breast with my palm above her bra. She crushed my hairs tightly.

"You're so beautiful"I said dipping my face in her breast valley. Amu held my face, stopping me. She brought our faces closer and kissed me slowly. I kissed her back. After few minutes we broke the kiss. I realised what I did and sighed.

"Sorry. I just got-carried away"I said. She didn't say anything. I got up and covered her with sheets. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Take a hot shower. You'll feel better. I'll get the breakfast ready. After that we're going to meet the doctor"I said, smilingly.

"But I'm alright now"she said making me frown.

"You're not sweetheart. I don't want to see you like this. We need to have a check up done. I don't know what that ba*tard had done to you. But you're going to be okay. Trust me"I said and she nodded, lowering her head.