51) Fashion Week & Beach Date

Amulyas Point of View

*****

Morning rays peeped inside our room through the open windows. I arched my neck up, digging my nails in the skin of his back. Aditya groaned kissing me harder. I kissed him back with equal passion and desperation. He roamed his fingers all over me, causing me to squirm.

It was six in the morning and we're still making out like crazy!

He lips touched my skin and I couldn't help but to moan his name as loud as I can. His thrusts came harder and harder. I couldn't bear the pleasure he was giving to me.

"ADITYAAAA- OH GOD!"I gasped loudly as my body shaked. It was the best orgasm I've ever had.

He pulled himself out of me and I winced as he did that. His lips curved into a smile as he leaned in and kissed my head. I looked around at the mess we created after having the long session of ours and chuckled.

"It's morning already"he smiled and hugged me tight. I pecked his cheek and smiled back softly.

"What are you thinking sweetheart?"he asked.

"Nothing"I buried my head in his chest.

"Jaan....."

"Fine"I gripped my fingers around his wrist. Words didn't leave my mouth because I was so scared. Scared of the topic I'm gonna raise by my own.

"If I ask you something- can you do it for me?"I asked. My heart started pounding out of my chest instantly.

"Ofcourse sweetheart. What's it?"he held me closer. I sucked in a rugged breath and calmed myself down.

Just say.

"Can we-go back to India for a while?"I asked.

Few seconds of silence passed by. I could feel his heartbeat raise so I hugged him tightly.

"For what?"his voice came out like a whisper.

"It's been so long Aditya. I would like to visit my house and take a look at my company. I've worked so hard to bring it up by my own. It's the result of my hardwork. It had to shut down. I don't want to leave it behind. Atleast I want to appoint someone there and start it fresh so that all that I've done for the company won't go in vain. Then I have to visit my grandparents who's back there in village. I have to tell them that I'm alright. I had completely neglected contacting them because I didn't know what to say if they ask about dad..um- Nandan. But I have to assure them that I'll be their granddaughter and they can relay on me if they ever need something. Then I want to meet Ritu and Rishi. It's been so long I've talked to them too"I finished talking.

Again silence. I heard him sigh. I was thankful that he wasn't angry and chose to hear me out.

"Amu...I know how badly you want to go back to India but- Jaan I don't think it's good for us to leave"he said leaving me disappointed. Not that I expected a positive answer from him.

"Why?"

"Because- it's india. I've lost my everything there including you. I don't want to go back there. I can't amu. Besides there are groups of Indian Police looking out and targetting me and my entire team to stop us from doing what we're doing. I would put all of my team into risk. I can't let that happen sweetheart"he said. I tried to absorb his words.

"I can go alone if that's what you're scared of Aditya "I said and he looked at me, unbelievabley.

"What are you saying? I'm worried about you more than anything else Amu. They could target you too. It's the least thing I want in my life now. Please don't make things complicated for us sweetheart"he said.