67) Deal with the Devil

Venice, Italy

Amulyas Point of view

*****

I rushed towards the balcony, opening the door and looked outside. The cold air brushed against my face, making me smile and lean my head back holding the railing.

"Vicky- come out here. It's so beautiful"I said to vicky who was talking to Robin inside our room, right after we walked in. He smiled looking at me.

"Just a minute sweetheart"he said, making me pout.

I turned my attention back to the view of the beautiful river which was right behind our hotel we were staying. Nearly after nine hours of journey we were here in Venice for Amrita and arjuns wedding. I couldn't hold my excitement for them. It was fun travelling along with everyone- Arjuns parents, Eshwar uncle, Sarah, arjun, amrita and even Kabir.

My phone rang startling me. It was the event management company again so we discussed about the mehendi function which will be held today evening.

Vicky walked into the balcony, hugging me from behind. I was in the call so I gestured him to be quiet. He smirked and placed few feathery kisses in my nape making me bit my lips.

"Stop"I whispered and pushed him away.

"Really?"he grinned. I glared at him and pinched his chest.

"That's it. Okay I'll call you in half an hour. Please make sure that everything is done on time. Thank you"I hung up the call.

"Good..now you have time for me"he pulled me closer and pecked my lips.

"Sorry. But I have lots of work to do"I chuckled.

"Really? And that's more important than me. Why?"he asked. I sighed and hugged him

"Because it's the event management company and I'm the one in charge of this wedding. I don't want anything to go wrong. Arjun and Amrita trusted me enough to handle everything on my own. I just want it to go well vicky"I said.

"Yeah sure jaan but also- you aren't taking any stress because it might affect my baby"he touched my belly and gently caressed there. I smiled and broke the hug.

"I'm fine. Baby is fine too. We just need some sleep  that's all"I said holding his hands as he swiftly pulled me closer and kissed my shoulder.

We stood there in the balcony,  talking about anything. I kept telling him about the entire plan and he was watching me with a smile, moving back as I walked along him. He stopped suddenly making me bump against his chest. I moved back and raised my eyebrows. He smirked and pointed at his lips making me blush.

 He smirked and pointed at his lips making me blush

"Not happening"I said.

"What? We only made a no-sex pact. You didn't tell me that we aren't allowed to kiss sweetheart"he whined.