64) Baby?

2 months later

Amulyas Point of view

*****

"It makes me look so tall than already I'm"Arjun said looking at himself in the mirror. I turned towards him and rolled my eyes.

"No. It does not. Can you stop complaining?"I asked.

"Okay Madam. I just don't know why I asked you to help me up with my wedding dress. Seriously...I should make some new friends"he said. I hit his shoulder with the brochures I was holding in my hands and he chuckled.

"I just finished helping Amrita to choose her wedding lehenga. Don't you dare doubt my fashion skills"I said.

"Fine. But can you tell me which one should I go for? Red one or the golden one?"he asked.

"Let's see"I went through the photos in my tab.

"I guess the dresses aren't the problem"I grinned and he glared at me.

"I'm so glad I picked you to help me amu"he scoffed.

Drama queen.

"Come on. This red one. It doesn't makes you look too tall or broad. It contrasts with amritas lehenga and it isn't too heavy for you too. It is perfect"I said. Arjuns eyes lighted up as he saw the pictures and I knew he liked it.

"You're the best amu"he said hugging me. I laughed and hugged him back.

Two months passed in a blink. Life is beyond perfect to describe.

Amrita and Arjun are getting married in two weeks and we all are hell excited for this. They are getting married in Venice, Italy. I have been too busy with the preparations, running from here to there, handling invitations, preparing guests chart, bills, choosing the 5-day wedding costumes etc. It has been a busy month. But I enjoyed doing this for Arjun. He said that not everyone gets to marry twice like how Aditya and I did so he wants this to be a huge thing even though Amrita just wanted a simple wedding. But I'm so glad that they love and respect each other so much.

Vicky and I are having the best days of our lives. My mornings started with him and ended being in his arms. Each day I feel like we're falling in love all over again. He's the perfect husband.

Sarah said yes to Kabir and they are dating for two months now. She finally got rid of her fears of being in a relationship. Kabir is the perfect guy for her and he keeps her really happy. Vicky was so glad that she had moved on and found herself a partner who loved her the way she deserved.

Eshwar uncle had also adapted to newyork and his health has been stable now. Dad and mom ( arjuns parents and adityas adoptive parents ) are also over the moon considering that Arjun is getting married.

Ritu and Rishi got so busy with their little one. Whenever I get some time I video call Ritu to see rutvi and talk to her. Rishi had promised that he'll come to newyork with them once Ritu is completely fine with the long term travelling. Prashant is also doing great. The last time I talked to him he was on a trip with his colleagues. Aditya and him had been talking randomly and I'm so glad they've been bonding.

Everything is on the right place and it wouldn't have been better.

But....I don't know why lately I've been having a annoying feeling that something bad is gonna happen to our lives again. May be it was some stupid feeling, but I just wanted to get it out of my chest.

After helping Arjun to choose his designs I mailed the photos to the team. I had some time to kill so I straight away headed to see my husband.

"Hi..."I walked in and saw him busy with work. He looked up at me and his lips stretched into a smile.