35) Broken Soul(s)

Amulya's Point of view

*****

I tried hard to open my eyes which pained and felt so heavy like it has been glued together for a longer time. My entire body felt paralysed, as if I've been beaten up by a bunch of people. My throat was dry. I needed water. My stomach was empty and my whole body was aching so badly

I heard someone's phone ringing and few others murmuring. After few unsuccessful attempts I managed to open my eyes. I saw few men sitting in front of me. It took few seconds for me to realise how exactly I have been in.

My hands were tied behind. My mouth was covered with a tape. My legs were also tied up. I could barely move my body. Even if they'd left me freely, I wouldn't gather enough strength to run away from this place. Because I know what I deserves.

Suddenly my mind triggered back to the incidents which had happened over the past twenty four hours. I've felt big stabbed by a knife directly in my chest, digging it deeper, deeper and deeper. Tears rolled down my eyes. My heart bleeded vigorously. My cells felt like shrinking and loosing their life's.

Aditya?

He's dead. The one who never gets tired of loving me, the one who made me believe in love again is no more alive in this world. I've lost him. MY Aditya. MY husband.

Aditya is dead!

A loud cry left my mouth. The men sitting in front of me barely heard it. I felt like a victim of trauma. The pain in my chest gradually rose up making me difficult to breath. If felt like a painful heartache. It spreaded all over my body.

I reminisced Aditya and all the moments I had with him. I recall how we met for the first time. I recall how much I hated him. I recall how much he tried getting closer to me whenever I tried to get rid of him. I recall his possessiveness. I recall his love confession. I recall his hugs and kisses. I recall everything about us.

And I regret.

I regret so freaking badly.

My heart had stopped beating ever since I've seen him lying lifelessly in a pool of blood.

"I.....I'm..sorry"I whimpered as tears rolled over my eyes to the tape which covered my mouth.

I wish I had given him some more time instead of pushing him away from me. I should have waited a bit more. Moreover I should have agreed that I loved him in first place.

Yes...I loved him

I loved him from the time I got to know that he wasn't the one who raped me, but saved my life. He kept me away from everything which he feared, which would snatch me away from him. He was scared to loose me. But me? I never cared to listen to his words. Now I've lost him as the result. Why I'm I even alive for? I don't have any single reason in life to live. All I can do right now is to wait for my death, which I think would embrace me soon. I know these people are taking me away only to get me killed. I don't feel scared, but broken.

I pray to get the most painful death. That much I hurted Aditya. He had so many reasons to live. He had so many dreams to achieve. Arjun and his parents? What would they do without him? The thought made my heart swell with pain

I wept harder and harder until I felt loss of breath. That's when I noticed that I've been tied to a corner of a private jet. They'd drugged me, because of which I couldn't move my body. I closed my eyes and muttured a thousand sorrys under my breath. I prayed silently for Aditya.

The more I think of him, the more I realise how much I loved him. He was my entire world. I think somewhere at some point, I craved for his attention, his love, the way he looked at me. I loved it all. His eyes always look mysterious to me. But I could always feel the love inside them for me. He never changed it into lust,but only love and concern.