44) The Ballroom Dance

One month later

Amulyas Point of View

*****

I opened my eyes feeling a warm sensation in my neck. My eyes fluttered open and a slow moan left my mouth. The light from outside fell on my face making me groan.

"Aditya- go away"I tried to push him away as he was disturbing my sleep.

His face was immersed inside my neck, giving me sweet kisses. I know he's teasing me for sure. I couldn't move an inch of him so I gave up. He raised his face and stared at me for some time with a smile.

"You're so beautiful and also irresistible. What can I do?"he pouted like a kid while I smiled.

A month flew so quickly. I got distarged from the hospital along with Aditya. But mentally I was still drained out. I could feel myself going down at times. I barely got sleep. I didn't feel like eating anything at all. I started having bad dreams about everything. All the things happened to me was haunting me so badly. Sometimes I would wake up in cold sweat and just yell. It was like a nightmare. It didn't give me a chance to be happy although I was trying really hard.

I knew what was wrong with me. I was loosing my mind. I was having depression. All the happenings had drained out my mental health. Nothing was normal. Nothing was as same as before.

Dad was no more there in this world. Yes. He was dead. And I'm so glad that he was. I still didn't choose to see him for the last time. The wound he left inside me would never fade and I knew it. I cried that day continuously until I fell sick. Aditya was worried for me and he eventually made me understand that death was the only thing that he deserved. It was true though.

Sarah's dad was arrested as Aditya and Arjun submitted all the proofs they had against him to the cops. Evrything was going fine.

Aditya didn't leave me even for a second. He took care of me and made sure that I was doing okay. I could feel him doing his maximum to make me come out of this trauma. He did so many things just to make me happy. Not only him, Arjun and Sarah too. They would visit me frequently to make sure that I was doing fine. Sarah has quit her music school in London and she'd joined Aditya's company as their new model. Aditya had one more friend now. Her name is Amrita Nair. She's a police officer from India. Aditya had known her for a long time. She'd accompanied him and Arjun to rescue me from Sanjay's captives. Since then she's been staying with arjun and his parents in their house. Aditya said she would be here for the next two months as she had an investigation going on.

"Wake up jaan. Have to show you something"he said kissing my jaws.

"What? Let me sleep please"I whined. Before I could say anything he'd lifted me up in his arms.

"Aditya seriously what are you doing?"I asked and soon stopped as he stepped inside the balcony. Little drops of snow fell on us making my mouth open in surprise. He placed me on the ground as I looked around in wonder.

"It's snowing!"I exclaimed while he chuckled. I looked at Aditya who was staring at me. I slightly pecked his cheek.

"What"he giggled, scooping me in his arms.

"Take me somewhere"I hugged him tight. He kissed my hairs.

"What if you fall sick?"he asked.

"You fall sick along with me"I pouted.

"I can always fall in love with you but sick... can't!"he grinned. My smile vanished at the word love.

I know it's crazy. I still haven't confessed my love to aditya. I still haven't told him that I have feelings for him and I love him with all my heart. I guess I didn't had enough courage.