58) Vikramaditya

Authors note : I suggest you to read chapers 37 and 38 before you read this one, so that you won't get any doubts. Thank you. Happy Reading:)

Aditya's Point of View

*****

I looked at amu, who was hugging her grandparents closer and crying in their shoulders. We were returning back to Hyderabad today.

"Don't cry amu. This is your house. You can visit us whenever you want"her grandmother said, making her nod.

Amus grandfather stepped ahead and held my shoulder.

"I have to thank you for whatever you've done for amu. This family is alive today only because of you. We'll always be grateful to you son. Please take care of our granddaughter"he said. I smiled and held his hand.

"I will. And you don't have to thank me tatha. You all are our family"I smiled.

Amu had let them know everything about us. About nandan, about us being childhood friends and about what exactly I do. They were scared for her, knowing that she's not safe with me. But she made them understand that this is what she need.

Amu continued bidding bye to her cousins. I looked at Sai, who was standing quietly in a corner without saying anything, folding his arms across his chest. He's looking at amu, in a commiseration. I quietly walked towards him. His eyes fell on me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"I asked. He nodded.

Sai walked along with me towards the lawn.

"Do you ever plan on telling amu the truth?"he asked breaking the silence.

"Yes. But not now. I have to figure out something before I do"I said.

"But why? She's risking her life to be with you. There are so many people targetting against you just because you go after them. She don't deserve this life. Why are you forcing it upon her?"he asked. I stopped and looked at him.

"Sai, the moment amu gets to know who I'm...she will be so f*cking proud of me. She deserves to know the truth and I know it. There's something holding me back from letting her know it. When time comes I will"

He fell silent for few seconds.

"I'm worried about her Aditya. I know she had gone through so much. We're getting her back after two years. How I'm I supposed to be cool after knowing that anything can happen to her"he said.

"I'll die myself before I let anything happen to her. What happened last time was a mistake. Sanjay was the most wanted criminal in our list. He's dead. Nothing worse can happen"I said.

"How can you say that? What about the team who had attacked us while we were at the temple?"he asked.

"We've captured some of them and they are under interrogation. We'll get to know about something soon"I said.

Sai nodded, still not convinced by anything. I know he's worried about amu so I don't say anything further.

"Just-just keep her safe-and happy. That's all I want"he said. I sighed and held his shoulder.

"I won't let anything happen to her Sai. Please don't get worried. I'll keep updating you"I said. He nodded. I turned to walk away.

"Aditya?"