20) His Love Confession ❤️

Flashback continues

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

I was getting ready for the engagement ceremony. Yes! Aditya's and Sarah's engagement ceremony.

When I informed my friends about their engagement party , they strictly opposed. I made up my mind not to go. But surprisingly it was Prashant who asked me to go for it. He said that there's no use of running away from him. He wants me to be strong and not being a coward. I feels the same. But I don't know why some random thoughts are nagging me all these while. Ever since that day , when I saw tears in his eyes I'm going insane. I want to shoot a thousand questions at him.

I love you Amulya.

His drunken confession came back to me. Did he really mean it? I've never seen him and Sarah behaving like a couple. He always pushed her away from him. He always acted possessive around me and I noticed it back in Paris too. He...

"Amu open the door"I heard Ritus voice and I hit my head. Why I'm I thinking so much about him?

I opened the door.

"Finally"she scoffed and then her eyes wide opened.

"What happened?"I asked

"You look breath taking my girl. Don't come for my marriage. I don't want others to stare at you on my big day. I'll be jealous"she said and I smacked her head

 I'll be jealous"she said and I smacked her head

"Ritu I'm still not sure"I said biting my lips

"It's okay babes. Prashant will be waiting for you outside his mansion. You should definitely go"she touched my shoulder. I nodded and we walked outside. Abhay and Rishi asked me to be careful around him. I nodded.

Dad asked me to get back home early. I had told him about our boss's engagement party. Prashant and I drove to the venue. We both were silent. I was still thinking about Aditya.

"Amu we are here"Prashant said and I came back to my sense. I looked at him.

"I'll be right here"he smiled

"Prashant are you sure?"

"My little girl you're stronger than you think"he smiled and it melted my heart. I smiled back.

I'm so lucky to have him.

I got down from the car and looked at him. He assured me through his eyes. I nodded and walked inside.

My jaw instantly dropped seeing his huge mansion. It looked like a palace had been lighted up. I was frankly nervous and wanted to run back to Prashant. The entrance was much crowded.

"Good evening Madam. Please come this way"a lady instructed me. I politely smiled and walked besides her. She lead to the the garden area where the function was held and it looked fascinating. People were gathered around in groups. The lady left after dropping me. I looked around for someone from our company.