39) Ugly Truths

Warning : This chapter has some mature language and violent content.

Aditya's Point of View

*****
I walked through the empty corridor's of the building. My one hand tucked inside the pocket and the other holding the riffle. It was blood soaked. I know that I can't wash it out completely one day. The thick silence in the atmosphere built a sinking pit inside my stomach. I felt it as an end. The end of everything which had been bothering me so much all the while.

I had saved her. I had saved my sweetheart from that monster.

I was supposed to be happy. But the restlessness inside me until I find that animal chocking the life out of him, didn't let me take the breath of relief. I want Sanjay dead. Amrita walked behind me quietly.

We walked inside the room where sanjay had been tied to a chair. His clothes were blood stained. He was breathing slowly,very slowly. He was loosing his life. My men had managed to beat the shit out of him. But I couldn't think of anything else but of giving him the most painful death in the world. He hurted my sweetheart. I couldn't let it go.

I sat opposite to sanjay, staring at his face. Blood oozing out from everywhere in his face, satisfying my insides. I smirked and watched him growling in pain. My body stiffened. I felt an urge to get up on my feets and punch him until he drops dead. But I just watched.

"I won't spare you. Son of a bi*ch"Sanjay groaned and I just shook my head.

"You have exactly 5 minutes to live Mr. Sanjay Mittal. So..what can be your last wish?"I smirked folding my hands across my chest.

"You killed my son! I won't leave you"he screamed. My face turned rigid as i got up in my feets and punched him directly in his nose, causing him to bleed.

"HE RAPED MY WIFE!"I screamed my lungs out. Sanjay coughed and growled in pain.

"I won't spare any one of them if they lay their hands on my sweetheart"

Sanjay smirked.

"Your wife. She's a whore and you know that"he said and the next thing realised that i had shot him in his right feet.

"Never talk a thing about her with your fu*king mouth. Its was him, your son who raped her. Do you know how she considered him as her most trusted friend. What did he do in return?"

Sanjay growled in pain as blood oozed out and pooled near his feets.

"You know what sanjay? People like you and your son doesn't deserve to live. I did a mistake too. Before killing off your son i should i have bothered to finish you too mother f*cker! I kept you alive all these while because I wanted to make sure that I would destroy your roots before putting you off completely. Now that you've nothing to loose, its time to say Happy Journey to you my friend"I smirked as I felt all alive again

"You-bastard..Dont you dare to think that you're gonna live happily with her. You would regret --each second of your life"Sanjay growled

"I would gladly. See Sanjay, maybe I wanted to give you the most painful death ever. I love seeing you like this. In blood. But each time i look at your filthy face it reminds me of all that you've done. I'm not doing this for Amu. I'm doing for all those lives which got shattered by you. And if you think I'm not going to live happily, i would let you do that"I said and i pointed the gun right into his chest.

"No-Aditya.. Listen-Wait dont kill me"Sanjay struggled to get out of the hold. My men stepped back as i took the aim.

The image of my bruised Amu lying lifelessly flashed before my eyes before i emptied all the bullets on Sanjay. He was dead.