70) I Was Always Yours

Vicky........?"

"Hm..........?"

"Are you sleeping?"amu scratched his cheek.

"No I'm playing golf"he said making her pinch his nose.

"Ouch. It's 4 in the morning jaan. And I'm already tired with all the stuff we did a while ago. You just couldn't keep your little paws off me. Let me sleep na?"he whined like a child making her giggle.

"I just had a bad dream"she said keeping her chin on his chest.

His eyes snapped open and he took her completely in his arms, touching her face.

"What was it sweetheart"he asked softly, cuddling her.

"I dont know-- but I was away from you. I was hurt and I wanted you to come back. You weren't there. You were so far away from me. You were in this big sea. There was storm and rain. There was a ship and you were in it. But you were the only one there. The ship was sinking and you were trying to save yourself but-"amu stopped, clutching his tee shirt tightly, as if she was scared.

"Are you sure you didn't see a titanic version of us sweetheart?"he chuckled.

"Vicky it's not funny"amu hit his chest. He sighed seeing her eyes filled up. Swiftly pulling her closer, he made her lay back and kissed her forehead.

"Sweetheart- it was just a bad dream okay? I will never leave you. No matter what. I'll be your side whenever you want. Like this, I'll be holding you close if you were hurt. If anything that could separate you from me, will be my death-"

Amu put her fingers in his lips with tears in her eyes as soon as he said it.

"Don't mention death now"she said pouting. He smiled and pecked her lips.

"Don't ever dare to leave me"amu said.

"I will never leave you sweetheart. You're my whole life and my very breath. If I loose you, then I'll be loosing myself. I'll be loosing everything. So don't you ever dare to leave me as well jaan"he pouted making her smile wide.

"You're mine. Now and always"he said.

"I'm always yours......."she replied.

*****

It felt like a nightmare. A horrible nightmare that nobody could ever undo. Everything was in the verge of getting destroyed. So many lives.

Sarah sat lifelessly outside the emergency room. Her mind was extremely blank. She felt numb. What was she supposed to do now to make things better?

Nothing

Her phone kept buzzing continously. She was scared to take it. She didn't wanted to know anything. Atleast not now. But her patience was pushing her off edge. She didn't wanted to give up. That's not the person she is. Finally gathering enough strength, she attended the call.

"Sarah?"

"Kabir?"she broke down as soon as she heard his voice.

"Are you okay?"he asked in concern.

"I-Im not okay. I don't know what to do. Aditya needs me here. How I'm I supposed to tell him everything? I can't handle this Kabir. It's too much for me"she said.

"I understand baby. Please be strong. You've asked me to stay back knowing that this may risk everything. I was scared to loose you when you went to rescue your friends. Yet you were strong enough. You were adamant that you aren't gonna risk my life. I know you can handle this Sarah. I'm here for you"he said. She sighed and leaned back to the bench.