63) Make Love To Me

Two weeks later

Amulyas Point of view

*****

"Thanks"I smiled as Sarah passed me a cup of coffee. I took a sip and went back to my phone, texting.

"Amulya...you have to give it a break. He is coming back today right?"Sarah asked.

"I know but- it's been two weeks I've seen him Sarah. He was supposed to come back day before yesterday before he made some lame excuse"I sighed.

"He's on a meeting amulya"she said.

I clicked my tongue and kept the phone back. Sarah smiled at me and we continued talking. It was our break time during office hours. I was bored sitting alone in my cubicle so Sarah asked me to join her for a coffee.

She'd turned out to be a comfort zone for the last few months. Earlier it was quite weird for me considering she was adityas ex-girlfriend. But then as we hung out I slowly shed the awkward phase and tried to be more comfortable around her. All thanks for Amrita who had helped me to mend the gap between me and Sarah.

"It's been like that without Arjun too trust me. Isn't it crazy that he took Amrita with him to the top secret meeting"sarah said making me chuckle.

"Well she's a cop too"I said.

"And also his fiancé. Trust me. I bet that boy can't spend half hour without her. Such a lover boy"sarah said making me laugh.

"They're in so much love"I said. Sarah's smile softened and she nodded her head.

"Do you feel bad that Arjun is not spending enough time with you?"I asked.

"No amulya. But I kind of miss him. You know...his stupid jokes and all those stuffs he did to make me happy when Aditya and I broke up. I will never forget that. But I'm also glad that he got a girl who is his soulmate and they want to spend rest of their life together. It's just too cute"she said. I smiled at her. She was truly a great friend and I felt so glad that I didn't let my insecurities affect our friendship.

"Sarah!"Someone called out her name. I looked up and saw a guy who was waving his hand at her. He looked Indian and he wore his ID card which means he is someone who works here. I haven't seen him before here though.

Sarah looked at him and I see her smile widening as she waved back.

"Amulya, can you excuse me for a minute?"she asked.

"Sure"I said. Sarah got up and walked towards him. I saw them getting involved in a pleasant conversation. That made me smile.

My phone buzzed distracting me. I kept my coffee aside and quickly grabbed my phone.

Vicky : Still at the meeting and I'm bored :(
I keep thinking about you jaan.

I smile and quickly reply back to him.

Then come home soon. I miss you too :(

I typed and hit send.

Aditya : Not much as I do. I was wondering how it will be when you wriggle under my every touch tonight ;)

I widened my eyes as I read the text and blushed hardly.

Always one track minded.

I typed back.

Aditya : Hello? Don't tell me that you're not craving for me as much as I do. I can see you biting you lower lip now because u r blushing sweetheart. Gosh....you look so sexy when you do that jaan. You're gonna have to keep doing it if you don't want to shout my name today when I make love to you.