57) Festival and Chaos

Amulyas Point of View

*****

It was morning five and everyone was very much awake, starting with the preparations for the festival. All my cousins were busy getting ready while I helped ammama in packing the flowers and sweets to carry to the temple. Aditya was asleep and i didn't wanted to wake him up so soon.

Yesterday we visited our village. The same village we grew up. We saw our house where we had memories as kids. I couldn't stop smiling. At the same time couldn't stop my tears too. It was late night when we returned back and it was raining heavily. We had to take shelter in middle of nowhere. That didn't stop him from making love to me. I didn't wanted to stop him too. Everytime he touches me, I feel like melting into his arms. I blush at the thought.

I didn't tell my family about dad. I guess I'm not ready about it yet. I'm not strong enough to handle everything at this point of time. Whenever ammama asks me about dad I choose not to hear it or ignore it.

I need time.

"Amu...it's getting late. You better go and get ready. We need to leave in an hour. Call Aditya too"ammama said and pushed me inside my room.

When I walked in the bed was empty. Did he wake up? I looked around for Aditya but he was nowhere. So I quickly freshened up and wore a half saree which kavya picked up for me.

While I was busy carrying the basket, kavya came running to me

"Akka come. We have to show you something"she said grabbing my hand.

"Can't you see that I'm busy? If we didn't get ready by an hour ammama is going to whack us"I said.

"Just come. You have to see this"

"Wha-"before I complete, she'd already grabbed me into the living room. I sighed and followed her.

"Tadaa....."she giggled passing her eyes across the room. I looked ahead and suddenly froze.

I saw Aditya, standing along with my cousins. He was wearing a off white shirt with dhoti. I blinked my eyes trying to see if it was real. Aditya looked at me and raised his brows. I smiled and bit my lips to stop myself from blushing.

I've never seen him in traditionals. Only on our marriage I have first seen him dressed traditionally. He winked as he saw me staring at him.

"Guys can we please excuse the love birds for few minutes?"kavya said. She led others outside. Aditya and I stood across each other, staring. I smiled and he smiled wider.

He took few steps closer. My heart started pounding vigourously. He stood right in front of me, dangerously close to me. I could feel his breath in my face. That made me clench my saree tightly in my fist. His eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips. My mouth partly opened.

I heard him drew a breath.

"Why are you so beautiful sweetheart?"he asked, making me smile. His hand travelled to my exposed waist. I gasped when he pulled me closer, tucking my hair strands behind my ear