47) Morning Bath

Amulyas Point of View

*****

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. I squinted my eyes tight as the light from the window fell on my eyes. My entire body was aching. My throat felt heavily dry. I gulped down and after few attempts I managed to open my eyes.

Yesterdays events flashed before me and I couldn't help but to grow red.

We made love.

I recall how passionately Aditya and I made love yesterday. His every touch and every kiss drove me crazy. The way he was gentle at the same time more demanding turned me on more and more. We couldn't let go off each other. We decided to end it in three rounds. But later we lost count and I only remember making love to him till the wee hours of the morning.

I figured what I wanted. I could let go off my aditya. Not anymore. I needed him more than anything else in this world. Yesterday I realised how much I hurted him by bringing up the past. He was trying hard to move on. He was dreaming of a life with me. It would be unfair if I give him the least he asked me for. More than anything else, he deserved it. Aditya deserved to be happy. He'd gone a lot all these while. Now it was my turn to give him what he craved for.

Love.

I'm gonna love him so hard and give him evrything he lacked all these while. I'm not letting him go through any more trauma again.

I looked sideways and saw the other side of the bed empty. That's when my eyes fell on the clock. It was almost 11 in the morning.

Shit..I slept for too long!

I wondered if Aditya left for work leaving me here. That can't happen. He must have gotten up early. Why didn't he wake me up?

I sat up in the bed with difficulty. My lower part ached and so was my whole body. I was so sore. I looked down to myself. I was wearing a robe which Aditya made me wear yesterday before going to bed. I was too tired even to get up so he got up and cleaned me up with a bowl of warm water and a towel. Later he made me wear the robe and I happily went to sleep.

"Aditya....are you there?"I called out. There was silence for few seconds before I heard his voice.

"Sweetheart I'm here"

I breathed in relief after hearing his voice. I saw him walking inside the room with a tray in his hands. There was food, drinks and some medicines.

Aditya wore the same shirt he wore yesterday with the first few buttons open, revealing his chest and abs. His hairs were scattered. It looks like he got up only few minutes before I did. His lips broke into a smirk and I burned in his stare. I tried hard not to check him out and broke the eye contact.

"Good morning jaan. Slept well?"he asked, keeping the tray in the side table and scooping me in his arms.

"Where did you go leaving me? And why didn't you wake me up?"I pouted as he wrapped his hands over my waist, sitting besides me.

"I didn't go anywhere leaving you and you were too tired after yesterday so I thought of not disturbing you"he said, kissing my cheek.

"But we're late for office"I said

"Seriously sweetheart? After one hell of a night you're thinking about work? Screw it. I just want to stay here all day and make love to you"he said making me blush.

"And it is almost noon. You might have been hungry so I took the food upstairs. You'll have some energy to bear me"he winked making my heart skip a beat. He grinned seeing my face.