50) London

Aditya's Point of View

*****

Almost after seven and half hours of journey, we were in London. It didn't seem so long with Amu. We spent our time talking, listening to songs together and then we slept, holding each other's hands.

By the time we landed, she was asleep in my shoulder again.

"Sweetheart wake up. We've reached"I called her gently.

Amu woke up, rubbing her eyes. She looked around and then looked at me. I chuckled at her confused face and gently pecked her lips.

I led amu outside and soon enough collected our luggages.

Being back here in London brought back so many memories of my teenage. When I was here for the first time my only intention was to hunt down Damien. But then lots of things happened. Meeting someone like Arjun in my life was something which I never expected to happen. I'm still so glad that I had run into him that day.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs. Aditya. My name is Mark and I'm gonna be accompanying you to the hotel"a man in his late fifties approached us once we were out.

I nodded after making sure that Arjun had appointed him here to take care of our things.

Mark stuffed the car with our luggages. Amu and I slipped into our seats. I held her closer to me. Amu was so happy and I could see the glow in her face. It made me feel better. When we started off, I stared outside to the streets. I thought being here after so long is not going to bother me. But it turns out to be the opposite.

My thoughts broke when I felt Amu's lips on my cheek. I turned to face her with a smile. She stared at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that sweetheart?"I smiled tucking her hair strands.

"I don't know. I'm so glad to be with you"she said. I clasped our fingers together.

"Me too"I kissed her palms and kept it closer to my heart.

In fifteen minutes we reached the hotel booked for us. It was one of the luxurious hotel ever in London. I stepped outside and opened the door for amu. Mark carried our luggages inside.

"Welcome to London. Mr Aditya Devansh. So glad you've decided to stay here in our hotel. We'll make sure that you're comfortable enough"the owner said making me smile and nod.

"Thank you"I said.

"She will take you to your room"he called out for a assistant. I held amus hand and walked towards the lift. She was in awe of the hotel. I smiled seeing her face, looking around curiously.

"This is your room sir. Have a great day"the girl who accompanied us, gave us the keys once we checked inside the room. It was on the fifth floor of the hotel.

"Thank you. You too"i wished her.

I closed the door behind and looked at amu. She walked around the room, touching things with her hand. The room was a fine space with walls painted white. It was a two-bedroom. The curtains were light blue. There was a large couch in the living room. Windows were so huge that the whole London could be seen from there.