24) Desires at Peak

Warning : This chapter has mature content. Please read only if you're comfortable

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

I massaged my forehead as I couldn't stay here any longer. I was completely pissed off and the loud music caused another headache for me. Aditya had dragged me all way along with him for some stupid party in which I had zero interest on. All our colleagues were present and I had no idea what the hell was going on. I know that we've bagged a huge project because of Aditya's hardwork which benefitted our company. May be that's exactly why all are gathered around to celebrate the success.

I'm wearing a red frock , with minimal jewelry and my hairs were open. He'd brought this for me. The dress was too heavy and I was feeling suffocated. Surprisingly I couldn't find Aditya anywhere. There were guards all around the club and I know I've been observed by them. But still..where's he?

I walked to the other end of the hall and heard a familiar voice. Aditya was standing along with a tall man in a corner. They were busy talking and wore serious expressions. His face looked so cold to me.

"Keep an eye on him. Don't let him come outside at any cost"Aditya said

"Sure sir"the man said

I wonder about whom they're speaking.

"Hey"I heard Eliza's voice behind me. I got startled and turned back to find her. She wore a dark blue short frock which came above her knees and looked stunning.

"What are you doing here madam? Everyone is searching for you there. You're our CEO's wife. Come"she grabbed my hand and took me away

After my marriage with Aditya , all our colleagues mention me as 'madam' as a sign of respect. Even Nidhi mention me as the same. I'm their CEO's wife though. I felt like puking at the thought. I wondered if I will ever have a normal life which I enjoyed wholeheartedly.

We walked to Aman and Nidhi who were sipping their drinks. I smiled at them. They smiled back

"Where were you all these while?"nidhi asked passing me a glass of red wine , I guess. I took small sips and felt a lot better. I finished a whole glass.  We spoke for sometime and then slowly couples started occupying the stage

"Hey come let's dance. Woohoo"Nidhi chose a male partner from the crowd and started dancing after climbing over the height. I stood there watching them.

"Shall we dance?"Aman asked and I looked at him , surprised

"Don't take me wrong. Only if you wish dear madam"he bowed and I chuckle at him. He held my hand slowly and grabbed me to the stage. Nothing registered in my mind and I went blank. Aman held my waist after resting my hands over his shoulders. He smiled at me and gripped my waist. We slowly started moving according to the music. I felt a bit dizzy but I was fine. I composed myself

We kept moving according to the music until I felt grabbed up by a pair of strong arms. I blinked as I realised that I was no longer in Amans arms. I gasped.

"Seriously? How dare you do that sweetheart?"I heard Aditya's voice being whispered against my ear. A sudden chill ran through my spine and I felt numb. I opened my eyes wide and saw Aditya. He grabbed me closer by my waist and crushed me inside his arms. My hands caught hold of his left shoulder for support. He bumped his head with mine. I stared at the ground while he entwined his right hand fingers around mine.

 I stared at the ground while he entwined his right hand fingers around mine