62) I Do

One month later

Newyork

Adityas Point of view

*****

"Seriously Arjun?"I scoffed as he arranged my bow, near my collar for the hundredth time.

"What? Is it my fault that you keep messing it up?"he frowned.

"I'm not messing it up. And you seem more nervous than me. I'm I getting married today or you are?"I asked.

"It's you dear brother. But in few weeks I'm gonna stand where you are gonna be standing today, waiting for my princess so that I can get married to her"he blushed like a teenager making me laugh.

"You're such a girl"I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I told you both the marriages can happen on the same day. Amu and Amrita was so excited about that as well. Why didn't you agree?"I asked.

"Because I just want this day about you and amu. You both had gone through a hell lot of problems and we are finally getting rid of it. Amu is happy with you and there is nothing to hide from her. You got your father and brother back. So this is kind of a new beginning for you and her"he said making me smile.

"So you prepared the vows?"he asked and I nodded.

"Let me read it. I could take notes"he said.

"Its not a competition you realise that do you? Just say what you are feeling straight from your heart. That's enough"I said. He nodded and started arranging my bow again which made me frown.

I checked myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white shirt with a black bow near my collar, grey coat, black groom tuxedo and pants.

Amu and I are having a church wedding today

Amu and I are having a church wedding today. We decided to keep it simple but it was all Arjuns plan to make it happen this way and I'm glad that we are doing this.

He was my best man for today and he is also walking amu down the aisle. I couldn't find no one better to do this for us.

 I couldn't find no one better to do this for us