32) Love is in the Air

ONE MONTH LATER

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

I was roaming around our room with a robe around me. I wore inners inside. I fished out few sarees from the wardrobe and wondered what I should be actually wearing. I took a green saree and looked at myself in the mirror. It didn't suited me well. I took a red one, it didn't look good either. I sat on the bed, clutching my hairs in frustration.

Aditya's parents had invited both of us to come over for dinner tonight. He asked me if I would love to join him. I didn't deny. Infact I wanted to go with him and talk to his parents. His mother and I had exchanged numbers. We talk occasionally. I don't know why she always reminds me about my mother.

After today's office work he asked me to get back home and get ready. I came back along with the driver. It's been almost an hour, I've taken a shower. I still couldn't figure out what I'm I supposed to wear. Aditya might come back anytime.

I glanced at my wardrobe. Aditya had stuffed them with beautiful casuals, designers, denims, tops, skirts and literally everything. I like his choice of clothes for me. He brought few sarees for me last week in case if I wear them. Today I badly wanted to try one. But there was nothing which suited me. I sighed and walked upto the other wardrobe to choose some kurti. Suddenly my eyes fell on the large packet kept on the side. I grabbed it and saw a note sticked to it.

This might suit you well. Don't stress your head much sweetheart. You're beautiful in anything you wear :)

I frowned and raised my eyebrows. For a moment I wondered if he has a fixed camera inside our room too. I brushed off the thoughts and then I realised talking to him the other day about my worst choice of clothes. I smiled and opened the packet. It was a silk saree that boasted off stones of silver and green with a hint of brown. I ran my fingers through it.

I removed my robe and wore my blouse. After draping the saree over my skirt, I arranged the pleats. I don't know but suddenly I felt like someone approaching me. I raised my eyes and the end of the saree which I was holding in my mouth fell down. I saw Aditya keenly watching me standing at the door. My body froze like a statue. He firmly closed the door behind and stepped closer to me. I felt my heart rate increasing. He stood in front of me and I blinked my eyes. His fingers travelled down to my waist. I closed my eyes feeling his touch over my skin. He sensually caressed my bare waist with his fingers and I felt my feets feeling watery. The pleates fell down from my hands. He caught it and I felt him inching more closer to me. I didn't dare to open my eyes. He started arranging them and tucked them inside. I felt his fingers poking my navel. I crushed the cloth in my hands. I felt him behind me as he wrapped the saree over my shoulder and pinned them there. I felt his breath in my nape and hands over my waist.

"You look beautiful as always!"he whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and looked at him through the mirror. He smiled and kissed my right shoulder, resting his chin there.

I tried to loosen his hands over me. He gripped me tighter. I gave up. He gave me wet kisses near my neckline. I couldn't help but to stand there and bear his sweet tortures.

"I love you sweetheart"he said once he stopped and left his hold. I bit my lips and turned to look at him. He pecked my cheek with a smile and walked inside the washroom.

One month flew so quickly. The more I tried to get away from him, the more he's showering his love on me. I know there's no point in running away from the truth. He won't let me go no matter what. I don't know what to feel about him. We agreed to be friends! Have you seen any friend letting the other one kiss you besides knowing that he have feelings for you and you yourself doesn't know what you feel about him. I know he doesn't want to force me. I know that I don't hate Aditya anymore. But I don't love him as well.