10) Poossesiveness

Flashback continues

Aditya's Point Of View

*****

What the f**k is going wrong with me? Why can't I concentrate on my work Damn it. Why I'm I allowing myself to let her invade my thoughts? I never felt like this to any other woman.

But why her?

After meeting her in the morning , I walked to the studio and found her smiling at her phone. She looked elegant when she smiled. I was curious , so I took steps towards her. I wanted to talk to her nicely but my ego didn't let me speak to her politely. I've never met a girl like her. She answered me back fiercely , surprising me.

Nidhi walked in between and told me that Mr. Sharma is here. I went to meet him and I told him that I'm ready to give him another chance. He thanked me politely and left the building.

Later Nidhi told me that they're going to start the trial shoot. She told me that she'll send me the photos soon but I myself wanted to see her in that dress. So I walked to the studio. The moment I stepped in , my breath struck.

She looked simply cute in that frock that I couldn't take my eyes off her. I could sense that my presence made her tensed but she performed so damn well.

By lunch time I was scrolling through her pictures with a smile. That's when my eyes fell on the camera in the cafeteria. She was having lunch with Aman. My blood boiled. I don't know what happened to me all of a sudden. I walked outside the cabin furiously and headed to the cafeteria. Normally I don't go there. Everyone else was surprised to see me there.

Her eyes fell on me. But my full concentration was on Aman. I wanted to smash the hell out of his head.

But out of the blue Arjun walked in between. That's when I realized what I was actually going to do. I tried to calm myself down and I did. Arjun told me that Sareen uncle had invited us for dinner. I stepped outside along with him after giving a deadly glare to her.

I'm I developing feelings for her? What the hell is happening with me? I can't do anything other than waiting for the right time to realise what I feel for her.

I took my phone from my pocket and scrolled through her pictures from the trial session. Unknowingly my lips curved into a small smile. I felt a sudden urge to see her again.

Damn it! Aditya...you're so gone. This girl is going to make you crazy.

"Aditya"I heard Sarah's voice behind.

I turned back and she stuffed a spoon full of ice cream inside my mouth.

"Sarah what's it?"I asked wiping my mouth with the tissue. She giggled.

"Sorry. May I know who is invading your thoughts Mr?" She raised her eyebrows. I looked at her.

"No one"I said

"Why are you standing here alone then? Dad is calling you downstairs to have dinner"she said.

"I was about to come"I said

"Arjun told me that we've got a new model for our project from India"she said and unknowingly I smiled again.

"Yeah we did"

"Show me her picture. Is she more beautiful than me?"she frowned.

"Sarah don't start this again. You did the same with Natasha last year"I glared at her

"Aditya I just want to see her picture and don't forget what Natasha did. She was so clingy and you know that. You were so irked in her presence"

She's indeed right. Natasha was a clingy woman. I wanted to kick her out the place but she was important for me to do the project. Sarah is so possessive for me. Thankfully she kept Natasha away from me.