41) Getting back together

Aditya's Point of View

*****

"The flight will land in 10 minutes"

My heart started pounding over my chest. The thought of meeting Amu gave me jitters. I couldn't wait to take her in my arms. At the same time I was terrified. A part of me says that Amu is strong enough to bear evrything I say. All the truths. But on the other side, I feel like it would be too much for her to take and it will only make her suffer more. I felt helpless. I couldn't do anything.

But I SHOULD let her know everything. She doesn't deserve all the pain.

I had killed sanjay and his men, including Alex. There's nothing to be afraid of. I should be happy and I want to be. But it's not happening.

Whatever it is, I made my mind never to leave Amus side. I will be with her, no matter what ever happens.

It was surprising to find how strong she was. To be frank, I didn't expect Sanjay to keep amu alive. I didn't had any hopes at all. I thought I came here all the way for nothing. But the moment I saw her, I couldn't better express how fu*king happy I was! That moment I realised that it was always her. I was always needed her, from the moment I met her.

I recall that fateful day, when I thought everything ended. The day I was almost dead and how I lost my amu.

Author's Point of View

*****

THE DAY ADITYA GOT SHOT

"ADITYA......I LOVE YOU........"Amu screamed, looking at Aditya's lifeless body. He lay there, motionless. Dead.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... PLEASE COME BACK! I WANT YOU BACK ADITYA. I LOVE YOU....."

Amu was captured by Alex and was taken away. Aditya was shot. His pulse almost dropped. The bullet had hit his shoulder, and below his chest. He was dying. His eyes fell and there was barely anything he could feel.

Alex's men came to take off his body. One of them checked his pulse.

"Wait he's not dead. His pulse haven't dropped"one of them said

"What? But he's not breathing. I already checked"

"I'm sure he's not dead. We have to do something before sir gets to know about this"

"Its not a big deal. Let's kill him. One more bullet will do"

They nodded. One of them got up in his feet and pointed his gun at Aditya.

On the next second he got shot and fell down. Others looked upto the source to find Arjun, with his riffle and men.

"Now!"he shouted and in a second all the men in the opposite were out

"Aadi"Arjun rushed towards Aditya, who was lying there lifelesly