54) Kiss and Make up

Adityas Point of View

*****

I closed the door with a thud and turned towards Amu, who dropped her head down and stared at the ground.

"Where the f*ck were you Amu?"I yelled at top of my voice. She shivered a bit.

"Just....out"she said. I stared at her in disbelief.

"Are you out of your freaking mind? How many times do I have to warn you?"I shouted again. I was so angry that I could barely keep myself in control.

"I-I didn't feel like staying inside the hotel. So-"

"You should have called me damn it. What if something bad would have happened to you? Why do you want to put yourself in trouble every f*cking time"I screamed.

"I didn't feel like staying here. I just went out for like half an hour. Is that a problem?"she huffed and walked ahead. I held her wrist and stopped her.

"Amu- don't make me angry. You know what happened the last time you did it"I said.

"Yes. But that was different. Why are you even worrying about it?"she asked. I left her wrist.

"Because you keep messing up everything. Do you have any idea what would even happen to you? This is no less different. People still want me dead. There are groups working against me. And they might not think too much before capturing you and taking you away from me. I can't loose you again for god's sake amu"I yelled.

"Why do I have to do everything according to your plans?"she shouted making me surprised.

"What?"

"You're controlling me Aditya. You're telling me what to do and what not to. You're deciding everything in my life. I can't even go outside. I need to follow all of your rules. So I don't get to make my decisions anymore. Or have you decided that youre gonna take control of everything?"she said.

It takes few seconds for me to process everything she said.

Whats wrong with her?

"What do you mean that I'm controlling you? I care about you. I'm worried about loosing you again. Is that a problem?"I asked.

"Sometimes it is. I have never asked you where you've been upto"she said. I shook my head.

"Do you have any idea what you're speaking right now?"I asked.

"I know how to take care of myself Aditya"she said making me chuckle in sarcasm.

"Yeah. I've seen that enough. You CANNOT take care of yourself. It's not the first time you're doing this"I said.

"You're not always right And I don't need to follow everything you say. So let it go"she said and started removing her earing, turning around.

"I'm not gonna back off until you give me an explanation. Where were you?"I asked. She sighed and fell silent for few seconds.

"Greens cafe"she said.

"Why?"

"To get some coffee..that's it"she said.

"Are you serious right now?"I asked.

"What do you think?"she asked.

"I had to leave my meeting in between when I received marks call saying that you were not here"I said.

"I didn't ask you to leave the meeting"she said making me grit my teeths.

"I was f*cking worried for you damn it. What do you expect me to do?"I walked towards her and grabbed her by her shoulders making her wince. I made her face me and look right at me.