25) Secrets Hidden beneath

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

I opened my eyes in the morning and felt a pain in the back of my head. I run my fingers through my hairs. My entire body felt captured in something. My throat was dry and I needed water. But still I felt like throwing up.

God..what has happened to me?

I slowly opened my eyes and tilted my head to the side. My eyes widened and my heart was in my mouth when I found myself in Aditya's arms. He was sleeping peacefully with his hands wrapped over my waist. I was literally sleeping in his chest.

What the fu*k?

I jerked his hands off my body and got realeased from his hold. I moved away from him and looked at myself. That's when I realised that I'm actually wearing nothing but a bathrobe , which barely covered me.

What did he do to me?

My eyes started getting watery. I clutched the robe closer to my chest. I saw Aditya stirring from his sleep. I quickly got down from the bed and rushed towards the mirror. I looked at myself and my eyes fell on the small marks on the bare part of my neck and my lips were swollen too. I covered my mouth with my palm and bursted into tears.

"Sweetheart?"I heard Aditya's voice behind. He was awake. He looked at me confusedly and got down from the bed.

"What happened?"he asked and I walked towards him. I caught hold of his collar. I was burning with rage. How dare he touch me again?

"What did you do to me? Tell me. How dare you even think of landing your dirty hands on me again? I told you not to touch me ever again. Why are you doing this every freaking time? Tell me"I shouted and cried. His eyes showed concern.

"Sweetheart I didn't --"

"Not a WORD!"I screamed.

"I feel disgusted. Oh god! I feel so terrible. It's all my ill fate that I have to stay here with you. It's much better to kill me instead of treating me like a s*x toy according to your wish Aditya. You disgust me so bloody much. You spoiled my life and you keep doing that every fuc*ing time. You're such a monster. Such a --"

"Stop!!"he screamed catching hold of my shoulder. I stopped my sobs and looked back at him. His turned red.

"Stop shouting and listen to me once. NOTHING happened between us yesterday. I repeat NOTHING. Don't bark without knowing the truth"he spatted and I jerked his hands off from me angrily

"I will and tell me why do I have to believe you? Seriously? I have marks all over my neck. Stop fooling me. You can't do that"I shouted. I saw him composing himself.

"Sweetheart. We both were drunk yesterday"he said leaving me puzzled. Then it struck me. I consumed alcohol from the party yesterday. I started scaring more. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't recall anything else. I don't even remember when exactly did I got back home.

"And you took advantage of the situation and pounced over me right? Great"I said clenching my teeths

"For god's sake. Stop making assumptions Amu. Not me , it was you who pounced over me"he said leaving me shocked.

"What? Have you go mad? Do you know what the hell you're speaking? Why would I do that?"I yelled.

"I freaking know. I'm in my senses as well"he said making burn with anger.

"I won't believe you"I shouted again.

The next thing he did , left me numb. He took off his tee and threw it on the floor.