31) Sarah?

Aditya's Point Of View

*****

I woke up hearing the sound of the alarm. I quickly switched it off before it woke up Amu. I looked down to find her fingers clutching my stomach. She was hugging me from my back. I can feel her breath in my nape. For the past few days, I've been woken up like this. I always kept a distance in between us, to make sure that she doesn't feel uncomfortable with me besides her. But every morning I would found her hugging me from behind. It would make my heart jump with happiness.

I slowly removed her arms from me and turned to face her. She was sleeping peacefully, snuggling closer to me. After the day we kissed, something had strikingly changed in between us. She'd kissed me back and she doesn't even regret about it. What does that supposed to mean? I really want her to open up with me. What's running in her mind? It doesn't seems like she hates me anymore. Else she would have stopped me from getting closer to her. But now she started reciprocating......wait! She never reciprocated. She just needs me and I want the same. What if she have something else in her head?

I sighed and caressed her hairs. Suddenly I heard my phone vibrating. I picked it up from the table. I had Arjun's message. We had an important meeting scheduled for today. He had reminded me about it. We have to leave in an hour. I replied to him and kept the phone aside. I looked at Amu and gently kissed her forehead. She started making movements.

"Sweetheart. Wake up. We have to leave soon"I said against her temple.

"Hmm"she just pouted making my heart melt. I smiled and got down from the bed. I walked inside the washroom and took a shower. After the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped outside shaking the water off my hair. Amu was still sleeping. Without disturbing her I walked towards the wardrobe to take my clothes. I took out my shirt and pants. After a while my eyes fell on the mirror. I saw Amu gaping at me through the mirror. She looked so cute with her hairs spreaded over and her sleepy eyes curiously watching me

Congratulations Aditya! Your wife is checking you out.

I mentally congratulated myself. I pretended as if I'm unaware of her, staring at me. After a while I turned to face her. She opened her mouth and lowered her gaze. I smirked at her and walked towards her. I stood in front of her and watched her silently.

"What are you doing sweetheart?"I asked huskily. I saw her hands shivering a bit.

"Wh-What?"she asked.

I leaned closer to her. She raised her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm I that handsome that you can't yourself from stop staring at me Amu?"I asked near her ears. She touched my bare chest and pushed me a little. Our eyes were locked. I couldn't resist her touch there.

"Aditya-"she said and trailed off.

"Hm. I'm listening"I said and I saw her biting her lips. I wanted to do the same to her. I inched closer to her and she leaned back to the bed. I smiled and touched her cheek with my palm. She blinked. I pressed my lips to her right cheek. Her nails digged to my bare chest. Her eyes were closed and so was mine. I kissed her softly

"Get ready soon. We have to leave"I said. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and walked away from her. I took my clothes and walked to the other room to change.

After getting dressed I walked downstairs. I had to go through some important files. I sat on the living room and did my work. A little later Amu walked downstairs after freshening up. We quickly finished our breakfast and got inside the car

I was still surfing through the file. I could feel Amus random stares on me.

"When will the meeting start?"her voice reached my ears. I smiled. I love it whenever she initiates the conversation between us. She really wants to speak with me.