65) Our Little Family

Adityas Point of View

*****

"What do you mean it was a false lead Robin?"I asked over the phone.

"Sir we followed every tower location but- it all comes to a dead end. We had to start from the beginning again. All I know is- the person who is helping sareen is someone beyond our reach and he is making sure that we ends up nowhere"he said. I massaged my head.

"Should we try questioning sareen again?"Robin asked.

"No. I gave him time to decide. He's quite firm in his decision. I don't want to break Sarah again by this Robin. She already went through so much. So-just focus if you have any other leads else we'll find some other way"I said.

"Okay sir"

The call dropped. I sat back on the bed and ran my fingers through my hairs. It's been more than a week, ive confronted sareen. Even though there was a moment of consideration in his face when I told him about Sarah, he isn't willing to accept everything I offered him. His normal life, buisness and family. So my team is on their search to get atleast one proper evidence to find out the person who is helping sareen, who might or might not be my rival.

"Vicky...."Amus voice took me back to sense. I looked up and saw her walking outside the dressing room with two gowns in her hands. I smiled seeing her only wrapped in bathrobe with her wet hairs lay opened. She had a big frown on her face.

"Yes sweetheart?"I said.

"I can't figure out what to wear. I'm looking so fat in these gowns"she said making me raise my brows.

"Fat? Seriously? Have you looked at yourself. I can literally lift you up with my one arm jaan"I stood up and walked closer towards her.

"Ugh no"she made a crying face. I chuckled and tucked her hairs behind her ears.

"It might be because of all the junks you have been eating all week"I grinned. Her face quickly changed and I sighed.

"Sweetheart, it's all right. You don't feel like eating anything else I know. But it's not completely healthy that you have been eating chocolates and ice creams all day. You are sick now and you should eat healthy okay? I'll ask the maids to prepare some diet chart for you and we'll take the medicines on the right time"I said, kissing her cheek.

"I don't want a diet chart. You are mean vicky. Why can't I have anything by my own?"she frowned.

"I'm worried for you jaan. You didn't let me come to the hospital also"I said.

"Whatever"she turned back but I grabbed her by her waist, making her back collide with my chest.

"Vicky leave me. We need to get ready and be there by eight"amu said. Her voice was still angry and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"I don't know why you are a angry bird these?"I said and moved her hairs to one side, exposing her neck. Amu shivered as my lips gently touched the skin of her nape.

Warning : some mature content ahead

"Vicky-"she moaned softly as I kissed the side of her neck.

"Sweetheart-"I gently whispered near her ears, making her lean closer to me.

I lifted her off feets. Amu pouted as I lowered her on bed and climbed above her. I smiled and kissed her chin while she gripped my shoulders.

"Shall we?"I asked near her ears. Amu shivered and pulled me close. I took it as an approval.

It's been more than a week she had fallen sick and it's been more than a week we had made love as well. Once the fever was gone, Amu skipped her food so many times which left me worried. So I gave her some days off from work.