11) Paris?

Flashback continues

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

A week passed. Ritu and Rishi's marriage preparations had started. All my ill fate that I couldn't spend more time with them. It's been a week I've tried to confront Mr. Aditya and ask him directly about what Sarah had said. But I just let it be. I have better things in life to look after and I don't give a damn to others. Sarah visited here frequently. Whenever we crossed paths , she just gave deadly glares to me. I ignored it. My photoshoots went very well. I learn to adjust well with the team. I even developed a friendship with Arjun sir. He's sweet and polite unlike his arrogant boss.

About Prashant , well we are enjoying our love life. He's taking care of all the arrangements for the marriage and I'm busy with work. So we couldn't spend much time this week.

"Amulya what are you doing right here? Aditya sir asked us to assemble in the board room quickly"Eliza grabbed my wrist and took me outside the greenroom.

We walked inside the board room together and I saw him standing at the edge. His eyes immediately fell on me. I lowered my eyes and grabbed my seat quickly.

"I called you all together to inform something very important"he said and we listened carefully. Arjun sir was sitting in a corner , busy checking something in his laptop.

"The fashion show which was about to take place this month will not happen"he said leaving me completely shocked.

Why the hell I'm even here?

I quickly wanted to grab my bag and run outside the building.

I could see many shocked faces around me. I let out a big sigh. At last I escaped from this hell.

"It has been postponed to next month. So we have more time to prepare for the event"he said throwing a bomb on my head.

"What?"I yelled at top of my voice. All the eyes fell on me and I quickly regretted.

"Sorry"I muttured lowering my voice.

From a corner of my eyes I saw him smirking at me. The nerve of him.

"I want everyone to put up their best to this show. I hope you all will work hard and make me proud"he said and everyone nodded.

I've been thinking about my friends. They decided to stay back here just for me. One more month here will be hard for them.

"I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow. For a fashion event and will be back only after five days. Aman will take care of all the things on my behalf"he said and I sighed in relief again.

He left us few instructions before asking us to disperse. I glared at him and walked towards the door.

"Ms. Amulya"I heard him calling.

I turned towards him with a sulked up face.

"Stay here"he said. The room was soon empty. Even Arjun sir walked outside , leaving me bewildered. I stood mum , waiting for him to speak up.

"I know that you won't be able to stay back here for so long"he said.

"Finally you got some senses"I muttured.

"Sorry. Did you say something?"he asked and I shook my head.

"I have a problem staying back here alone. My friends will leave after this month"I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I know. The show is supposed to be held a week later after this month. It's just a matter of a week. So if you want , I can accommodate you"he said and I looked at him puzzled.