45) Her Love Confession ❤️

Aditya's Point of View

*****

Its been one week since that incident. Amu and I almost made out. I still can't believe that I let it happen even after knowing that she isn't sure of us. I have no idea about Amu's feelings. Deep inside my heart I felt like she needed me, just like I needed her. But her backing off had wrecked my senses. Fearing of loosing her gripped me. I thought amu would leave me and hate me.

Last week was hell. Amu and I barely talked. It seemed like she was trying hard to get herself together. I tried to give her time and didn't force her out. We didn't had a normal conversation. It seemed like she's always lost. She had been attending her therapy sessions too. Deep inside I hoped that she would return back to life and I would get her back.

But something strange happened over last few days. Amrita had been visiting our company daily along with Arjun. We'd grown really close over the time. I had lunch with her once or twice. Amu was restless whenever Amrita was around me. She never told this to me in-person. But I could definitely feel her getting uncomfortable in Amritas presence.

My phone rang distracting me. I picked it up quickly.

"Where the hell are you? This is my 3rd call for god's sake"Arjun screamed from one end.

"I told you I'm on my way and stop calling me continuously"I frowned.

"I'm calling you just because mom asked me to. Not because I'm missing you okay. Get your ass here soon. Bye"arjun dropped the call.

Today was Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary. Arjun had arranged a surprise party for them. I had asked the driver to pick up amu from our office as I had to stay back for an immediate meeting. Amu agreed without saying anything much. A sigh left my lips.

"Sir we're here"the driver said. I nodded and came outside the car, taking my coat. The helpers welcomed me inside. Arjun's party and decorations were not bad I must say. My eyes immediately searched for amu in the croud. Finally I could see her in the corner, talking to Mom. She was clad in a black saree with checked white striped blouse. She looked elegantly beautiful.

Before I could reach out to them, Amrita walked in between and she hugged me warmly. I smiled and hugged her back.

"We were waiting for you. What took you so long?"she asked.

"The meeting extended for an hour"I said.

"Arjun was asking me to join your company as your new model. What do you say? Should I give a try?"she asked giggling.

"I didn't knew mumbai police women are interested in modelling nowadays and not in solving crimes"I chuckled.

"I knew you would make fun of me. But I'm serious. I'll be here only for a month or so and I really don't want this small vacation to end. I just don't want to spend my entire time roaming around the city alone while you guys are all working together"she said and I considered her. She would definitely make a good model. Amrita was pretty indeed.

"Well if you're really interested then we can give a try I think so"I smiled.

"Really?"she asked, excitedly. I nodded.

"That would be ausome. Thanks Aditya"she raised her feets and pecked my cheek. My eyes immediately went to amu who was looking at us with shock and wide eyes. She diverted herself quickly when she saw me looking at her.

Time to make your girl jealous Aditya.

I excused myself from Amrita and walked towards mom and amu.

"Finally there you're"mom said sighing. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Happy anniversary mom"I handed over the gift box to her. I've bought a diamond necklace for mom and a Casio Analog black watch for dad.