1) Marriage

Authors Note : Story contains mature content and language. Proceed at your own risk

********

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

"Water"that was the first word which escaped my mouth. I felt my throat going dry. Everything that happened yesterday flash before my eyes. I shed painful tears. I feel disgusted about myself. When i opened my eyes i realised that im in his room. My head is splitting into pieces.

"Water" I said again

"Sweetheart. Are you awake?"i heard his voice beside me. I shrieked in horror and my first intention was to get up and run.

My vision got blurred again and i felt his lips on my forehead. I flinched.

"Are you okay?"he asked cupping my cheeks. I dont have the energy to speak. Each muscle of my body ached.

"Water"i mumbled. I saw him getting a bottle from the table. I quickly gulped down the water and i felt a bit energetic.

"How are you feeling?" he asked touching my forehead. I jerked his hands off.

"You would have let me die Mr. Aditya Devansh. That would have been better"I yelled.

"You should take rest sweetheart. Dont stress yourself. Are you hungry?"

"No"

"Your body is weak. Let me go and get something for you"he got up from the chair

"Please just let it me. You dont have to fake it anymore. Aditya. Let me go firstly. I know you dont need me anymore. You Used me. You-- You raped me Aditya. Do you know how disgusting is that?" I sobbed and I saw him clenching his fists

But I cared less. He broke the trust which I had in him.

"We will talk later Amu"he said moving away from me

"I need an answer NOW!"I spoke loudly.

He looked at me with a frown

"You used me. For all your pleasures and now i cant just sit and watch you faking it. Stop showing me your fake concern and kill me with your own hands. I lost everything. I dont have anyone"

"Shut your f***king mouth. You're not going anywhere. Did you get me?"he yelled catching hold my shoulders.

He clutched it and I flinched. Seeing tears in my eyes he left the room immediately.

I was exhausted just to ponder over the thoughts. I lay on the bed and went through the memories of last night. How mercilessly he tore me apart. Tears welled up in my eyes. I stared at the ceiling and let my tears flow.

10 minutes later he walked inside with a plate of food and Kept them on the table. I was dead hungry. But I didn't stir from my position

"Have your food sweetheart. Don't punish yourself anymore. Take rest. Because we have a long way to go"he kissed my forehead and smiled. I looked at him blankly. Hunger took over me completely.

He closed the door leaving the room. I stood on my feets and took slow steps towards the table. My eyes fell on the long mirror in front of me. I stared at my own reflection. That's when I realized that I'm wearing his shirt and pants. I inched closer to get a clear view of myself and I saw it.

Small purple marks on my neck. His bite marks above my skin. My skin burnt.

I opened first few buttons of my shirt and saw them more in number.