6) Monster in Him

Flashback continues

Amulya's Point Of View

*****

Good morning Ms. Amulya. I would like to meet you in person. Will send my car by morning 10. Hope you'll cooperate.

- Aditya

I'm reading this for the 10th time. I looked at Ritu with furrowed brows while she seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

"Ritu. Say something"I said sighing. I really don't know why a successful business tycoon like him wants to meet me in person. I don't even know him and besides it's just been a day I've been here.

"Babe. You need to go"she said and I frowned.

"Are you serious Ritu? Why should I? God knows what all are his intentions. I don't want to take risk"I huffed.

"Listen darling. You don't know him. But I know right? He's my dad's business partner and a very structured man. I've never got a chance to meet him and alas I'm getting it. I'll accompany you"she said squeezing my hand.

"But why he wants to meet me?"

"If my guesses are right he's the one who brought you here last night. That's why the receptionist refused to give us any details about that man. He's very reserved you know"she said.

"But ---"

"Babe you please don't get worried. He's a nice person and he won't do any harm to us. Stop getting tensed unnecessarily. We are going there."she said and suddenly I think about boys

"What about our boys? What will we say to them?"I asked

"Don't worry. I'll manage that"Ritu said.

Half an hour later the boys returned back. Ritu managed to convince them by saying that we need to go out to purchase some girly stuffs. Rishi insisted to accompany us but we politely denied.

I chose to wear a Zara dress and applied light make up. I don't know why I feel so odd to go and meet a person like him.

After bidding bye to the boys , we walked towards the lift and got inside

After bidding bye to the boys , we walked towards the lift and got inside. Time was nearing 10. The moment we stepped inside the lobby a young man , probably in his late 20's came up to us.

"Ms. Amulya Varma?"he asked. Ritu and I look at each other.

"It's me"I said.

"Oh please come this way madam. Sir is waiting for you there"he said and led us outside the hotel. A car had been waiting for us there. I was scared so I gripped Ritu's hands tighter. She assured me that everything will be fine. I nodded. We got inside the car.

I pumped my fists and I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous. On the other side , Ritu was the happiest. She couldn't wait to meet that man.

"Where are we going?"I asked to the man who led us to the car.