Epilogue

2 YEARS LATER

Amulyas Point of View

*****

There is something always so calm about sunsets. It can be an end of a very good day....that we just doesn't want to let go of. Sometimes they are desparate...like they had a long hard day.

And Sometimes they're just incredibly beautiful!

And I could look at it forever.

I remember the day I met vicky for the first time. We looked at the sky together. He was holding my hand and I was holding his. May be that was the moment I felt the love of someone other than my parents. A little boy who was looking at me with so much admiration and love in his eyes, just like today.

"Sweetheart"

I smiled feeling his arms wrapping around my waist as he hugged me from behind. I pressed myself closer to him as he wrapped both of us with a comforter.

"What are you doing here jaan? I missed you in bed"he said kissing my neck from side making me feel shivers

"Vicky stop it. Im tired. You didn't let me rest for a minute"I whined and pinched his arm.

"What? You're the one who was begging me not to stop if I remember correctly"he said. I blushed heavily.

"Do you remember the last time we watched sunset like this together?"I asked leaning to his chest.

"How would i forget?"he rested his chin in my shoulder.

"It was right after I've told you that I was pregnant"I smiled with tears welling up eyes. I could feel him smiling as he gently touched both his palms to my 9 months pregnant belly.

"I have become so big...have I?"I asked him.

"Well it's because you're carrying two of my minor versions inside you"he chuckled. I laughed and kissed his cheek from side.

Yes its true. Aditya and I are having twins!

I'm 9 months pregnant now and only days away from my due date. Vicky and I are over moon considering that our dream had finally come true. We are gonna be parents.

Again.

I wince at that thought. After those fateful incidents two years back, it took us lots of time to come back to normal life. Vicky and I had lost our baby. Our hope. Our dreams. Our first child.

Our Aradhya.

We both were devastated and we didn't knew how to deal with the pain we felt. There were days I would wake up in cold sweat and cry my heart out holding my stomach. Sometimes I pretend that my baby was still there. Aditya struggled more than I did. He tried his best to pretend that everything was fine. But he would wake up in middle of the night sometimes and cry, keeping his head on my stomach. We cried together because it was the most painful thing we ever had to deal with in our entire life.