chapter 36

The harsh rain poured down on Raymond as he knelt down there in complete shock, looking down at the woman in his arms.

He couldn't believe it!

'What the fuck is she doing out here?
How did she end up here? Oh shit !'

"Jasmine," he called her, shaking her gently.

Her eyes rolled slowly, opening and closing slightly as she slurred out in a low tone while chattering her teeth. Her skin was pale as a ghost and her blue eyes had little life in them as she felt too weak to steady her gaze.

"An...Andrew?" She blinked twice and shut her eyes, shivering in his arms.

He heard the name she called but decided to say nothing .
He carried her gently, bridal style as he ran towards his car. He opened the passengers seat and placed her down slowly.
Shutting the door, he quickly rushed to the drivers side and entered the car.

He was completely soaked and so was Jasmine. He increased the heat of the car and wiped out rain drops from his face.

Jasmine was curled up on the seat, shivering fervently with her teeth still chattering.

He turned to her and then checked her body carefully for any sign of injuries.
He was really confused when he realized that there wasn't any harm done to her body. She was perfectly fine.

'Why did she scream?'

'I know I heard something and what the hell is she doing under the rain?'

These questions bothered him as he continued looking at Jasmine.

He didn't know what it was but looking at her in this position made him feel so uncomfortable.
He had never been in this situation with a woman in his entire life. Heck, he didn't even know what he was supposed to do.

He searched her pockets to see if he could find her phone or anything that could lead him to where she lived but he found nothing.

Sighing deeply, he racked his wet hair with his fingers as he thought of what to do. He couldn't take her to the hospital.

"There's nothing wrong with her, well except she's shivering alot," he said quietly to himself as he removed strands of wet hair from her face with his finger tips.

He had to take her someplace warm and remove those wet clothes off her or she'd definitely gonna fall sick.

And the only place he knew he could take her was his house.

"Shit!" He placed both hands on the steering wheel still looking at her.

He had no other choice. He couldn't leave her out on the street all alone. Heck no! That wasn't even an option.
He turned on the engine and drove off to his house.

Jasmine mumbled out some words as she stirred on the seat, eyes closed.

He heard her but couldn't understand a word she said. He gave her a quick look and then turned back to the road.

'What the hell is going on?'

He thought as he drove on, focusing his eyes on the road.

'Why was she lying down out there on the wet floor under this harsh weather? And why the fuck would she call me Andrew?'

These questions pondered in his mind.
He gave her another look as he furrowed his brows

"What happened to you Jasmine?"
he asked in a low tone.

Hey lovelies (。♡‿♡。)
Dont forget to leave a vote and share your thoughts on each chapter......
..... love you guys (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤❤️❤️